Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

27 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Trump is a 70 year old man who hasn't read a book in 50 years, so it seems more than likely his brain isn't firing on all cylinders.

Well there is that theory...

We won't get proof either way until probably well after he's out, but it's out there, and he does have some of the symptoms.

Exclusive: Pentagon and civilian aid workers clash over planned military assault in Yemen

Okay, on the one hand the Yemen situation is terrible,but on the other in the first four months of the Trump Administration we've launched attacks in Afghanistan, Syria, Somalia. In addition, there's talk of Iraq, North Korea, etc.

Is this a good idea?

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

"Because First Lady has still hired almost no staff, Easter Egg roll run by 400 Obama admin volunteer holdovers"

How ****ing bloated is our government when the first lady needs a freaking staff!

First ladies staff isnt for nothing, they actually preform a function. The events that are thrown at the white house over the years I believe are mainly put on by her (her staff) if I remember correctly. 

Now, if the argument is that those functions are not needed, I may be inclined to agree with you there homie. 

16 hours ago, FanboyOf91 said:

He really ****ing congratulated Erdogan, a ****ing Islamist.

Being an "islamist" is not a bad thing, just like being Christian or Jewish is not a bad thing. I dont want to start a debate over whether Islam is a religion of peace or hate, bringing up the Christian crusades blah blah blah .. but dang. 

Being a Muslim is not inherently a bad thing, but Erdogan is the head of an Islamist party, a violation of Ataturk's vision for a secular modernizing state. He practically feeds into some of the Trumpistas' stupid belief that Islam is a political ideology rather than a religion.

As worries deepened last week about whether North Korea would conduct a missile test, the White House declared that ordering an American aircraft carrier into the Sea of Japan would send a powerful deterrent signal and give President Trump more options in responding to the North’s provocative behavior.

The problem was, the carrier, the Carl Vinson, and the four other warships in its strike force were at that very moment sailing in the opposite direction, to take part in joint exercises with the Australian Navy in the Indian Ocean, 3,500 miles southwest of the Korean Peninsula.

White House officials said on Tuesday they were relying on guidance from the Defense Department. Officials there described a glitch-ridden sequence of events, from a premature announcement of the deployment by the military’s Pacific Command to an erroneous explanation by Defense Secretary Jim Mattis — all of which perpetuated the false narrative that an American armada was racing toward the waters off North Korea.

By the time the White House was asked about the Carl Vinson on April 11, its imminent arrival had been emblazoned on front pages across East Asia, fanning fears that Mr. Trump was considering a pre-emptive military strike on North Korea. It was portrayed as further evidence of the president’s muscular style two days after he ordered a missile strike on Syria while he and President Xi Jinping of China were finishing dessert during a meeting in Florida.

:taz:

I wasn't trying to be contentious or argue Mr Pink's point - it is definitely wrong to judge someone negatively because they're Muslim, so I agree quite strongly with the point I think he was making.

Just wanted to point out the hypocrisy of "Mr Muslim Ban" congratulating the power grab of an Islamist Theocrat.

15 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Meanwhile, the official White House Snapchat posted this picture of Betsy DeVos at the White House Easter Egg Roll.

Not sure who wrote the captuon.

Please tell me that is real

22 hours ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Yeah, the point to me of the gif is his general cluelessness, seen before a number of times, most notably to me when he didn't shake Merkel' s hand. I put my hand over my heart for the pledge, stand at attention for anthem.

At least in the pic below he's wearing a flag pin. :headbang:

Archived