Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 hours ago, Predicto said:

Everyone Trump surrounds himself with is a shallow, meanspirited POS.  It's a prerequisite for the job.

They fired McCabe 26 hours before he could retire. So, unless he successfully appeals, he loses his pension from 22 years of service to the FBI.

6 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I cant ...  i can’t understand how his lawyers are SO ****ING BAD. He’s a billionaire. My firm’s indigent pro bono clients have far better representation. 

He's not listening to them 

I wouldn't assume mccabe's firing will stand. Fed employees have a pretty strong union. While he may not be an employee the union must cover, they still can, and I bet they will offer. What better way to show members they are needed? 

What'smore, I bet offers from lawyers to file whistle blower law suits are flowing in like water down a waterfall. This seems like a clear violation of the whistle blower act according to the training Commerce supervisors have to take.

Ok, they're flat out trollin us all now.............

But what was especially striking in Kudlow’s National Review piece was the assertion that the wealthy are incapable of corruption because they’re wealthy. “Why shouldn’t the president surround himself with successful people?” he wrote, referring to the rich conservatives Trump has added to his incoming team. “Wealthy folks have no need to steal or engage in corruption.”

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-advisor-the-wealthy-cant-be-corrupt-because-theyre-wealthy

The title says it all.....

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/16/opinions/boltons-mustache-more-qualified-to-be-national-security-adviser-rothkopf/index.html

24 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

a lot of wealthy people, and fools who follow that lead, think their wealth makes them much more intelligent and smarter than everyone else.

5 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

they're probably sharing a whatsapp/slack channel at this point

Nah.  

It's a nice fantasy.  But I'm pretty sure that any interaction between McCabe and Mueller will be strictly by the book.  Any conversation will be under oath, any documents obtained will be the result of a subpoena.  

Among other reasons, so that they can avoid the inevitable claims of "He leaked internal FBI information!"  

4 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

When they put out there that Trump likes raping little girls, it’s on.

Seen rumors that this is what's on tape. Whatever it is, if the video ever makes it into the public domain, it's.guaranteed that that's when we'll see all the obviously fake videos circulating through intelligence circles too. 

Archived