Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The immigration thread: American Melting Pot or Get off my Lawn

Burgold

This strikes me as a vicious cycle.

Step 1: Get profiled because of name and detained.

Step 2: Testify about profiling.

Step 3: Get profiled AGAIN on the way home from testifying.

Step 4: Need to testify AGAIN

Repeat Steps 3 and 4 until America is great again.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:
I would have so much more respect for the GOP if they just owned their bigotry and white nationalism.

I hear ya. I also like them for the bigotry & white nationalism but I just don't like how we can't be more open about it. It's like a can't call a spade a spade (so to speak) anymore without somebody declaring war on Christmas over it. So GOP if you're listening, that's two votes right here for "we would respect you even more if you would own the bigotry and white nationalism."

12 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:
I would have so much more respect for the GOP if they just owned their bigotry and white nationalism. Instead they'll just act like King doesn't exist while throwing him a wink as he sits next to them. *******. 

So what makes you respect the Dems ? 

They are not bigoted in my mind. Why is race an issue at all ? 

Trust me ... there are GOP folks that are not white. Accepted just fine. 

Don't get me wrong, I was not a Trump supporter, but that doesn't mean I was a Hillary supporter either. 

I want what is best for the nation. At this point it is a elementary student proclaiming that they can have free McDonalds everyday. 

25 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

So what makes you respect the Dems ? 

Trust me ... there are GOP folks that are not white. Accepted just fine. 

Don't get me wrong, I was not a Trump supporter, but that doesn't mean I was a Hillary supporter either. 

I want what is best for the nation. At this point it is a elementary student proclaiming that they can have free McDonalds everyday. 

I think there is a natural tendency for people to simplify things, even if it means they reach an incorrect conclusion. The Reps are open to anyone...... that can afford to reside in their circles.They're not anti-black/brown, just pro green. All about access, yanno?

12 hours ago, Jumbo said:

All the excited white supremacists with their extended magazines and all the happy kkk'ers pitching tents beneath their sheets these days....:D

I liken them to the Dallas fans that talk Superbowl after a couple September wins, this thing has a LOT more game to be played, and the more they get their hopes up the bigger the crash later. I am all about them declaring themselves openly, coming out of the background so we can see them for who and what they are. It won't be forgotten.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Damn, just realized something funny about my previous post. 

Really funny. I'll let that one go though. I missed my chance. 

Ah hell no, go for it, we need more talk this early to fill the gaps until the latest round of afternoon atrocities sparks conversation.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2017 at 10:30 AM, DogofWar1 said:

This strikes me as a vicious cycle.

Repeat Steps 3 and 4 until America is great again.

Sorry, I just saw this & literally ran (as well as I can hurry/shuffle) down the stairs to tell hubby...he was like, "AGAIN?" and then I told him where he was coming from.  The following expletives are most certainly NSFW.:ols:

4 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

You are speaking of King's remarks here?

4 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Missed this one.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LD0506 said:

Ah hell no, go for it, we need more talk this early to fill the gaps until the latest round of afternoon atrocities sparks conversation.

Nah, it was a low blow ( not towards you). Funny, but a tad rude and unnecessary. Attack the post not the poster type of thing. 

Court papers filed by the state of Washington and joined by California, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York and Oregon asked a judge to stop the March 6 order from taking effect on Thursday.

An amended complaint said the order was similar to the original Jan. 27 directive because it "will cause severe and immediate harms to the States, including our residents, our colleges and universities, our healthcare providers, and our businesses."

"One of the officers calls out to me and says, 'Hey, give me your phone,'" recalled Shibly. "And I said, 'No, because I already went through this.'"

The officer asked a second time.

Within seconds, he was surrounded: one man held his legs, another squeezed his throat from behind. A third reached into his pocket, pulling out his phone. McCormick watched her boyfriend's face turn red as the officer's chokehold tightened.

Edited by visionary

Wow as an American who happens to be brown, this is utterly terrifying that they're simultaneously letting CBP harass brown people over the most minor undocumentable suspicions while lowering the hiring standards for CBP to get more agents. I see this working out very well.

Can someone please remind me about how it's actually only illegal immigration that this administration cares about, and how I'm being alarmist?

• Like 3

we can't make america great again with your babies, balki

**** that guy (king)...he's swine since day one

can't celebrate the dems as bastions of integrity or competence, but gopers with any decency left should sure be ashamed of their bushels of despicables

14 hours ago, Jumbo said:

we can't make america great again with your babies, balki

Nevermind, King clarified his comments.  Apparently he wants me to impregnate as many women of different ethnicities as possible until all of America's babies look the same. 

I got this.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, balki1867 said:

Nevermind, King clarified his comments.  Apparently he wants me to impregnate as many women of different ethnicities as possible until all of America's babies look the same. 

I got this.

Lebensborn 2.0

I can feel the greatness washing over me

Edited by LD0506
fat fingers
  • Like 1

our pal is on a roll (this time with tucker pinhead carlson)

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/14/politics/kfile-steve-king-prediction/

King, a Republican, was on the radio responding to a question about Univision anchor Jorge Ramos' comment to Tucker Carlson on Fox News that whites would become a majority-minority demographic in America by 2044, a point Ramos used to make the argument that it is a multiracial country.

"Jorge Ramos' stock in trade is identifying and trying to drive wedges between race," King told Iowa radio host Jan Mickelson on 1040 WHO. "Race and ethnicity, I should say to be more correct. When you start accentuating the differences, then you start ending up with people that are at each other's throats. And he's adding up Hispanics and blacks into what he predicts will be in greater number than whites in America. I will predict that Hispanics and the blacks will be fighting each other before that happens."  

:blink:  :o :rofl89:

(^^underline and red mine)