Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

STATEMENT BY NFL INDEPENDENT NEUROLOGIST ROBERT N. KURTZKE ON #Redskins QB ROBERT GRIFFIN III

TK

For Immediate Release

August 28, 2015

STATEMENT BY NFL INDEPENDENT NEUROLOGIST ROBERT N. KURTZKE ON QUARTERBACK ROBERT GRIFFIN III

“Per discussion with Neuropsychologists and with Anthony Casolaro M.D., we had anticipated yesterday that the patient would be cleared for full participation in gameplay this weekend; however, upon further scrutiny today of the neuropsychology data, I agree with the neuropsychologist that he should be held from gameplay this weekend and be retested in one-two weeks before a firm conclusion to return to gameplay can be made.”

So the team has Robert's tests reviewed and decides to err on the side of caution, and that is a signal for some to have the ****s, the fits and the blind staggers here, 'cuz everyone knows it must be another omen of franchise disaster.

If TheDan ever really wanted to do something meaningful for this fanbase, he'd have a bunch of them tested for dain bramage.

Hard to understand. So the same Dr. That cleared him yesterday changed his mind today.

I wonder how often this sort of thing happens. Nothing in recent memory comes to mind

Maybe he watched game tape of the Ravens D and thought RG 3 might be better off on the sidelines.

This is the weirdest thing ever.  ....and it's no coincidence that this news comes out on a Friday evening right after all of the afternoon drive radio shows end.  This just takes all of RG3's weird answers regarding the concussion and ramps up the conspiracy theories.  

Where is McCloughan? I know Skins GMs don't do mid-season press conferences - but this is a disaster. At this point I need him to do a press conference and get this **** in order.

I expected a smoother operation. Right now I am disappointed.

I had hoped for Skins fans to not add to the overall confusion with genuine thoughts of some sort of conspiracy at work.

That didn't last long lol...

I'm going back into hibernation.

I'm usually with you Cali but this level of incompetence is nuts. How often do we see players cleared and then not cleared in the NFL? And it just so happens that this is exactly what happens to us this week of all weeks. Theismen says it's the game of his career. NFL Network asking Jay if he has to play well to be starter week 1. I mean is this really all just a coincidence? Because it looks like the perfect way to shut down the "who should start" conversation until after week 1.

Archived