Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

STATEMENT BY NFL INDEPENDENT NEUROLOGIST ROBERT N. KURTZKE ON #Redskins QB ROBERT GRIFFIN III

TK

Ok...so can all the "smart, rational people" leave the thread then? If you're gonna sit there and try to **** on ppl for being annoyed by the constant incompetence shown from the team, then just a take a break from it

People are fed the **** up and we have every right to be

A to the mother ****ing men!

The first scenario is preferable than the second, then?

I'm not even sure anymore, myself.

Just my expectations between the two.

I was planning to see RG3 try and prove himself yet again. Now it looks like I'll see Cousins. Hope he plays well, I don't believe that he is any sort of answer at QB but I'd love for him to make me a believer.

My position is that, given the circumstances, it is hard to believe this is a coincidence. I don't know why everything is being handled the way it is, I don't know who would want to play or sit Griffin tomorrow night or what their reasoning is. What I know is that this has never happened until today. Now either that's a coincidence or it's not, but I have a hard time saying it is. Throw tin-foil and conspiracy theorist charges at me if you will. Just understand that there's a huge difference between believing in the existence of conspiracies and believing conspiracy theories. Afterall, who here has never conspired to get what you want?

Just my expectations between the two.

I was planning to see RG3 try and prove himself yet again. Now it looks like I'll see Cousins. Hope he plays well, I don't believe that he is any sort of answer at QB but I'd love for him to make me a believer.

I feel the same about both of them, but cousins gets hurt less,would be cheaper to resign, and is not a magnet for ****storms.

This makes him the lesser evil to me. I guess we'll see though. He could very well melt down.

Idk how to do that. If you want me to quote it was "Nah, nah, nah, nah... Hey, hey, hey..." You can look it up for yourself if you'd like, it was in response to a JSteelz question about RG3 being done in DC.

make sure you catch my edited version of the last post of yours that i quoted, amigo--we're good though  :)

My position is that, given the circumstances, it is hard to believe this is a coincidence. I don't know why everything is being handled the way it is, I don't know who would want to play or sit Griffin tomorrow night or what their reasoning is. What I know is that this has never happened until today. Now either that's a coincidence or it's not, but I have a hard time saying it is. Throw tin-foil and conspiracy theorist charges at me of you will. Just understand that there's a huge difference betweem believing in the existence of conspiracies and believing conspiracy theories. Afterall, who here has never conspired to get what you want?

Nevermind....

Maybe the Boss Man is stuck in the '80's and has a thing for Brit girl groups? 

*Thought I'd add to the conspiracy theme. Shrugs. 

Hail. 

Over here that was done by Steam--I used to play (drummer) it in a cover band back then. :D  Nice little solo in it.  

make sure you catch my edited version of the last post of yours that i quoted, amigo--we're good though :)

Thanks Jumbo, I just went back and saw that. I'll try to figure out how to share tweets here or refrain from mentioning twitter in the future. At least it helps my case that I was telling the truth. :)

Thanks Jumbo, I just went back and saw that. I'll try to figure out how to share tweets here or refrain from mentioning twitter in the future. At least it helps my case that I was telling the truth. :)

Ya can't just go telling the truth around here---you'll make a lot of people uncomfortable. Trust me, I know.  :P

Ya can't just go telling the truth around here---you'll make a lot of people uncomfortable. Trust me, I know. :P

That's not a condition confined only to Extremeskins. I was hoping not to be this controversial so soon here however. I was relieved when you found and posted the tweet I was referring to. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a tin-foil hat to fold. :P

Archived