Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN:McNabb arrested again for DUI...

MarkB452

GILBERT, Ariz. -- Former NFL quarterback Donovan McNabb has been arrested in Arizona on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol for the second time in 18 months, according to police documents released Tuesday.

Police in the Phoenix suburb of Gilbert said McNabb was cited and released from a police facility after being arrested June 28 following a non-injury collision late that night.

McNabb, 38, told officers he had just left a sports bar and was driving to his Phoenix-area home.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13215431/donovan-mcnabb-arrested-dui-second-2013

This is another instance where he should have been wearing a wristband...namely this one;

bacmale.jpg

Can't do it myself right now but someone needs to post his incoherent explanation.

From his radio show yesterday:

“There was a story that was released, and I want everybody to be cognizant of it, because I am very aware of it, handling the matter at this particular point,” McNabb said. “But at this point, I have no further information, and as we continue on with the situation, then we’ll let it handle as it will handle itself.”

“There was a story that was released, and I want everybody to be cognizant of it, because I am very aware of it, handling the matter at this particular point,” McNabb said. “But at this point, I have no further information, and as we continue on with the situation, then we’ll let it handle as it will handle itself.”

Thanks, that's the one. :)

Yikes, that's double talk even a politician or lawyer would be ashamed of. It doesn't even make "seeming" sense. 

Yikes, that's double talk even a politician or lawyer would be ashamed of. It doesn't even make "seeming" sense. 

>> I think he's now dating Miss Teen South Carolina who famously responded to the following question in this manner:

“Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can’t locate the U.S. on a world map. Why do you think this is?”

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don’t have maps and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future [for our children].

Hmmm, after some research, here is what I came up with:

If you're a guy: 5.3*nDrinks/Weight - 0.01*nHours

If you're a girl: 4.6*nDrinks/Weight - 0.01*nHours

So basically, if I'm a 200 lb guy who has 4 drinks in 3 hours, its:

5.3*4/200 - 0.01*3 = 0.106 - 0.03 = 0.076 (barely sober)

The basic assumptions:

- A guy has 75mL blood per pound of body weight

- A girl has 65mL blood per pound of body weight

- 90% of the alcohol you drink never gets to your bloodstream because its broken down in your digestive system (this is why buttchugging was a thing a few years ago)

- Your BAC naturally drops 0.01% every hour

- A drink has 18mL of alcohol in it

Was he still drunk when he made that statement?

How do you determine the guy is drunk?  He speaks incoherently and can't throw a football?

I claim BS on the charge of intoxication.

So true. One of the drunk tests they gave him was to throw a football, and it went right into the dirt. They declared him intoxicated.

I'm like, have you seen the man's career? So unfair to call him drunk on that evidence. :)

Archived