Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN:McNabb arrested again for DUI...

MarkB452

From his radio show yesterday:

“There was a story that was released, and I want everybody to be cognizant of it, because I am very aware of it, handling the matter at this particular point,” McNabb said. “But at this point, I have no further information, and as we continue on with the situation, then we’ll let it handle as it will handle itself.”

What the hell did he just say? 

.17 - may earn him a trip to the tent prison.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tent-city-jail-where-prisoners-wear-pink-and-swelter-in-120-degree-heat/article/2546924

Donovan McNabb's DUI arrest just got extreme -- because cops say his blood alcohol level was more than TWICE the legal limit when he was arrested ... TMZ Sports has learned. 

As we previously reported, the former NFL superstar was popped in Arizona on June 28 after crashing into another car on the way home from a sports bar. 

McNabb INSISTED he had nothing to drink that night -- claiming he had just had some cough medicine to fight a cold

But the officials tell TMZ Sports .... the results from McNabb's blood test are in -- and he registered a .17 ... more than DOUBLE the legal limit, .08.

In fact, anything higher than a .15 in Arizona constitutes an "extreme DUI" -- which brings stiffer penalties if convicted ... especially since it's McNabb's 2nd DUI in Arizona in less than 2 years. 

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/14/donovan-mcnabb-dui-extremely-drunk-cops-say-more-than-2x-legal-limit/#ixzz3g4J0dlgK

• 1 month later...

If you ask me honestly, I think nothing much would happen to McNabb as he has a lot of money to shell out for his defence. For couple of years I have assisted a DUI attorney Los Angeles and saw there how rich and influential people can get special treatment from cops and jury alike.

From what I've heard, DUIs are one of the few crimes that are actually positively correlated with wealth / education level. Because of that people are willing to pay a lot of money to make them go away (or minimize the impact).  Lawyers and local municipalities have figured this out and are more than happy to oblige.

From what I've heard, DUIs are one of the few crimes that are actually positively correlated with wealth / education level. Because of that people are willing to pay a lot of money to make them go away (or minimize the impact).  Lawyers and local municipalities have figured this out and are more than happy to oblige.

Yep, enough money to get a driver, and too stupid to do it.

Archived