Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predict Deseans Numbers for his first year in Washington:

Vanguard

Because of Garcon I feel like DJax will have less catches, but manage to reach the endzone a few more times. I think it will be a career year for him as far as TDs are concerned. I'm a homer though. 

68 catches

950 yards

11 TDs 

1 PR for a TD

I think Djax will have a little over 1k yards (1,011)  I forgot to add that to my prediction.

There's no reason why, with out QB and weapons on offense, why we can't have two 1k-yard receivers.  IF everything works our like it should, there's no weak spot on our offense other than maybe parts of our line? Defensive coordinators are already cussing and thinking of ways they are going to try and neutralize our offense. Lets be honest, i don't see any defense straight up stopping this offense, save for a total meltdown like last year or injury.

Sounds about right.

Not many catches but almost all of them will be big plays. I don't see him getting many TDs either, he's not a red zone threat so once we're close the ball will mostly go to Garcon/Reed or we'll run it. Jackson will have some bomb scores though.

I could see him getting some bubble screens or slants in the red zone. He is a threat every time he touches the ball and has ridiculous elusiveness to go along with the speed. The Eagles even threw fades to him sometimes and it worked out pretty well from what I remember. You don't have to have a 6'4 receiver for a fade route to be successful; the release and suddenness of the route can be just as important.

I'll go 70-1154-9

16 yards a catch is probably reasonable considering I could see a big chunk of his catches being long bombs.  9 TDs seems about right too, I could see him having more, but I think 9 is reasonable.

70 receptions on 110 pass targets or so.

I want to change my prediction, because I think DSJ will have a better year than last. (1) those Philthy QB's weren't all that, and RG3 is far > than both of them put together, and (2) DSJ will have something to prove to his former coach, Fatty McButterpants. So, we can look forward to two lights out performances by DSJ against his former team, and then the other 14 games. Therefore, I NOW predict:

97 catches

1,447 yards

13 TDs

The rest of you can quit now.

10 receptions

1356 yards

11 TDs

That's right. I'm predicting 135.6 yards per catch and more TDs than receptions. 

Or I could go with this one.

11 wins.  :D

Why are you so down on this team?  You and I both know that they are good for at least 13 wins this year. That's right. We will reverse last year's W-L!  13-3, ladies.

Archived