48  catches

1013  yds

11  td

9  gang sign flashes

14 fights this year while playing against the Eagles

2  questionable incidents involving fights at a club

2  baby mama drama

and a pissed off Leonard Hankerson.

Trying to channel my 12 days of christmas....do they still call it christmas or have they petitioned that too ??!!  Poor ol' Easter Bunny can't catch a break, especially around Glenn Close's house...

I just don't we will end up with two 1,000 yard receivers (would love to be wrong though), and think Garcon will continue to dominate the targets.  60 rec, 875 yds, 7 TDs.

Edit: Just researched it......may end up eating my words as I didn't realize having two 1000 yd receivers was so prevalent. 

I just don't we will end up with two 1,000 yard receivers (would love to be wrong though), and think Garcon will continue to dominate the targets. 60 rec, 875 yds, 7 TDs.

Edit: Just researched it......may end up eating my words as I didn't realize having two 1000 yd receivers was so prevalent.

If rg3 has just 4000 yards on the year, and Jackson and garçon both have say, 2200 combined, that's still a lot of yards and targets left for Roberts and Reed

There will be plenty of passes to go around.  With the threat of RG3 running the football again, and with an improved Oline and healthy running game, this team will be more explosive than what we saw in 2012.

A balanced offense = sleepless nights for opposing DC's.  If you bring 8 guys in the box, Garçon or Djax will be 1on1 as will Reed.  If you double Djax or Garçon the Morris will rumble and stumble all over your teams face.  Pick your poison.

Gonna be a fun year!

I believe his stats will be modest but I think his impact on our offense will be huge.

I kind of feel like we won't have anyone with monster stats (except maybe Alfred just because I still suspect we will run quite a bit) but I actually believe we might very well have a top 5 offense as a TEAM.

I'm really looking forward to this year.

Archived