Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

4 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Nah Houston is winning this series. Their guys are dialed in and playing lights out. Warriors are sleepwalking thru this series and playing like dog ****. 

odd because I was told Golden State would cake walk to another championship  

They need to recruit another MVP ?

2 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Awful twist of fate. If he can Willis Reed that joint, they won't need him to beat Boston.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

3 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Nah Houston is winning this series. Their guys are dialed in and playing lights out. Warriors are sleepwalking thru this series and playing like dog ****. 

If they wanted to.  They come across like a team with so much talent, they don't think they have to the hungrier more aggressive team.  They don't want it more, they expect it, that's not a championship equation, more like spoiled, entitled brats.

Add to that, I've felt for a while their bench wasn't as good as that first championship team and now they were top heavy.  Ya'll see the box score?  They got 4 points from their bench.  That ALSO is not an equation for a championship.

The only good news I can think of concerning Paul being out is Harden has already played the 1 before and Gordon was shooting better then Paul anyway.  That's dipping into their bench, but if the Warriors is going to be that unproductive, it might not matter.

Both of these teams piss me off, but somebody's gotta win. I can't see the Warriors getting eliminated at home with no Chris Paul playing, but like you said, who really thought they'd be down 3-2 to begin with in WCF?

"If we are victorious in one more battle with the Warriors, we shall be utterly ruined"

7 hours ago, CrypticVillain said:

Warriors have played the Rockets eight times this season... 3-1 with Iggy, 0-4 without him. 

It turns out Iguodala is actually really good.

8 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

You're crowing a little too soon.  This Warriors team isn't done yet.

9 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I get that, but I wouldn't want him being the 2nd option bringing the ball upcourt with pressure on.  

Anyway, hoping CP3 isn't seriously hurt.  

He really wasn't being asked to bring the ball up.  He was past mid court and just outside the 3 point line, and if handles the ball cleanly, he's got 1-1 with a smaller player with nobody in the paint.

But he didn't even after dribble.  A perfectly fine play there would have been to catch the ball, wait for Curry run behind him, and make the pass backwards.

(He wanted the drive on the smaller player and the 2 to tie the game and in his hurry to get make a move mishandled the ball.)

Edited by PeterMP