Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

20 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

Something was telling me Houston would shock the world tonight. Not surprised to see they're winning right now. Everything seemed to be too much in GS favor. 

Sports in a nutshell, its why I still watch.

Rockets have to avoid getting shelled in the 3rd.  Warriors have come out of half time like they snorted down a fortune in coke all series.  I don't think the Rockets can keep it together if they get shelled tonight.  Not without CP3.  This will be fun to watch.  

I think Golden state jumps on them this quarter.  I've been wrong about every damn thing in these playoffs though.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Destino said:

I think Golden state jumps on them this quarter.  I've been wrong about every damn thing in these playoffs though.  

You weren't wrong about this so far.  At some point, that desperate switch had to flip, and they have the talent that in that mode can do a lot of damage extremely quickly.

I, too, have been wrong on this series a couple times, they both keep flip-flopping between not deserving to be in the finals, but at this point, its who ever lands the final blow, which is pretty dope.

This is where they really miss CP3.  Having a legendary point guard helps when the Warriors are still buzzing on whatever energy halftime gives them.  Rockets have one ball handler they can trust against pressure.  

11 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Houston took their best shot. This might be it for the game and the series.

They took it right on the chin by the looks of it.  Rockets couldn't afford to let golden state go off tonight but they failed to stop it.