Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

32 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Just watched the Ray Donovan season premiere on demand....wtf is going on?

It was intense as hell for a premiere.  

Spoiler

Abby is dead.  Lots of flashbacks.  Ray is drinking a lot and it seems a lot of the family is in Chicago now.   

23 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

Just watched the Ray Donovan season premiere on demand....wtf is going on?

Im guessing new writers? Looks like a lot has happened since last season, but the way their going about explaining it doesn't have the "ray donovan" feel to it.. At least not yet.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TK said:

Holy ****! The end of this week's Power...

Bruhhhhhhhhhhh.  Wow.  

On 8/11/2017 at 9:18 PM, Warhead36 said:

Holy crap that Ozark season finale though....

"rednecks...."

Edited by Chew

1 hour ago, youngchew said:

Bruhhhhhhhhhhh.  Wow.  

45 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

OMFG!  Never in a million years would I have seen that coming.   

I know right. Didn't see that coming at all. I actually dropped my phone mid text with that. Can't wait for next week's finale now. 

• Like 1

Ozark is fantastic.  Feels like Breaking Bad, though not as good because it's been done before.  It's also fun to watch Jason Batemon try not to be funny and sometimes fail.  He just can't stop himself. 

Goliath was entertaining, though mostly because Billy Bob is fantastic.  Show's a bit predictable but worth watching.

And my nerd entry:  Rick and Morty.  Once you get past the weird of the first few episodes it's pure greatness in cartoon form.

• Like 1

If you've either done a long stint in sales or still doing sales, check out White Gold on Netflix. It's not serious like Glenngarry Glen Ross. It's more in the vein of Suckers & The Goods: Sale Hard, Live Hard.

Been watching 13 Reasons Why on Netflix.  I ran across it a while back and never got around to it.  @Springfield posted that he watched it a while ago.  Ran across it again Tuesday, started watching it and it draws you in.

It's about a high school girl that takes her own life, then 2 weeks after one of her friends/classmates finds a box on his front porch that contain cassette tapes, explaining the 13 reasons why she decided to take her life.  Listening to the tapes will let him know if he made the list and was responsible.  Once the story starts it got me and my wife hooked, even though it's very sad and morbid.  

Suicide rates are up among teens and a growing issue with all the bullying, cyber bullying, shaming, etc.  I think the show gives a good look into what kids are going through along with the reality that this could happen to anyone or anyone's family member.  As a parent, it's terrifying thinking that one day this could be your son or daughter going through the same thing.    

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Been watching 13 Reasons Why on Netflix.   

Really good show.  Another Netflix gem.  How far along are you?

Kate Walsh is still sexy af.  :wub:

Edited by Chew

29 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Really good show.  Another Netflix gem.  How far along are you?

Kate Walsh is still sexy af.  :wub:

Spoiler

We are halfway through episode 11 of Clay's tape.  Show is great man, very well written.  Watching it, everything (almost everything) portrayed is stuff you see every day in life (talking back in HS).  You know people that acted the same way as all the characters and never stopped to realize how a rumor or reaction impacted someone else's life.  And that all of it building up could lead to a tragic outcome.  Very powerful show.

• Like 1