Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

Binged F is for Family last night.  Halfway through season 2 now.  It's very addictive and fun, but can be also very sober and depressing at times. (sort of like Bojack)

It took me a bit to get into the show.

Everyone yelling and cursing so much at each other (including the little kids) and the father being such an verbally abusive jerk a lot of the time was kind of off putting.

5 episodes into the new season of OITNB, kinda meh.  It's alright.  But they've introduced docmany characters now, it's kinda all over the place.  

I like Wentworth more, but OITNB is still decent.  

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished season 1 of Animal Kingdom from TNT. Had to do the quick 30 day trial & cancel deal on Amazon as they're the only place streaming season 1. Season 2 is on Amazon, TNT's app & Sling's on demand stream. Thought I had seen it on Hulu earlier but wasn't able to find it there now. 

16 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Thinking of watching Peaky Blinders. Anybody seen this?

Yes.  It's awesome.  Highly recommend.  Cillian Murphy delivers, as usual.

The bad guy in Wentworth might be a top 5 TV villain in recent memory.  God she's such a good actress, I hate her character so much :kickcan:

• Like 1

Actually watching this show "Shooter" on Netflix.  Based off the book and the movie.  It's not bad, despite questionable acting.  Ryan Phillippe is playing Bob Lee Swagger and he's alright.  Perfect show for not having to pay too close attention if you've got other stuff to do.  Random, Eddie George (the old running back) has a bit part.

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

GLOW on Netflix isn't bad. Come for the girls in skimpy outfits stay for the interesting story.

LOL  me and the wife just started binge watching that today.  Gonna finish it up tomorrow.  Show is hilarious, imo.

love the 80s nostalgia. 

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, youngchew said:

Starting GLOW in about 5 minutes.  We'll finish by tomorrow.

I heard Alison Brie goes nude :ph34r: :wub:

The nudity was a pleasant surprise. I will say she's pretty unlikable and plain looking in this show.

Edited by Cooked Crack

Three episodes into TNT's "CLAWS," and it's pretty good so far.  Niecy nash (Reno 911), Dean Norris (Breaking Bad), Carrie Preston (True Blood), and Harold Parrineau (LOST).  Also, Chris Brown's super hot ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran.

At the Nail Artisan of Manatee County salon in Central Florida, five diverse, hardworking manicurists try to make ends meet in a staid economy while managing perilous personal lives awash in drama. Amidst all the silk wraps, pedicures and polish treatments, salon owner Desna, who lives with and cares for her mentally ill twin brother, leads a staff that includes best friend Jennifer, now sober and raising two kids from a previous relationship; enigmatic Ann, who provides security for the salon; mild-mannered preppy and ex-convict Polly; and Virginia, who becomes easily bored and impatient with her job. Also hanging around the salon are shady redneck Roller; ambulance coach Bryce, Jennifer's husband who is also newly sober; and Uncle Daddy, a dangerous, deeply Catholic and actively bisexual crime boss.

hqdefault.jpg

Just now, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Yes and it's an excellent show.  I definitely recommend giving it a watch.

I'm already hooked just because I'm a mark for Billy Bob. ;)  Just started the 2nd one. Eventually I'll get around to finishing Bloodline... :ols:

• Like 1