Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

I got a Leelbox on Amazon for $30 and it has apps that link to every sports stream there is. Used it tonight and there were a dozen or so streams. Most were spotty but found one on adthe.net and it was very good.

leelbox looks like an appletv and hooks ups to your tv... Spent $30 instead of $100 for the nfl game pass... And I pay $300 for nfl ticket too. Can't even let me watch the crappy preseason....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, redskinss said:

Finally got it on kodi

Sorry, late to this party.  How was the stream through Kodi?  I used the Castaway addon, found a link that was ok.  Was the Falcons broadcast, no buffering or falling off.  The quality was good enough for free, but wish there was better.

On 8/12/2016 at 6:40 PM, FS#21 said:

I've been messing around with my new streaming box and am going to attempt to broadcast next game if it's shown on nbc4 (i dont have comcast sportsnet) under the private option on youtube next game so be on the lookout. My tests so far have come in good.

Which streaming box did you get?

On 8/12/2016 at 0:05 AM, skinsmarydu said:

For future reference, my anti-virus kicks it out.  Won't even let me try.  Just a heads-up.

Use this link instead: http://ifirstrowus.eu/

Just sign up for the trial on NFL.com, I did it last week, cancelled before it charged me the full price, signed up again this week with a new email and same card and I'm back on for another week.

Whoever it was that posted this as a suggestion was spot on, thanks

• Like 1

• TK changed the title to Annual "Where Do I Watch Games http://es.redskins.com/topic/281030-annual-where-do-i-watch-games-online-thread/Online?" Thread
5 hours ago, jschuck12001 said:

How do you watch the live stream ?

Just sign up for the trial on NFL.com, I did it last week, cancelled before it charged me the full price, signed up again this week with a new email and same card and I'm back on for another week.

5 hours ago, jschuck12001 said:

I did it last week and the game was blacked out. I'm in Lynchburg Va

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I did it last week and the game was blacked out. I'm in Lynchburg Va

I'm in Tampa so I have no issues, you should use a proxy server and it should work, just use one outside of the region.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2016 at 0:05 AM, skinsmarydu said:

For future reference, my anti-virus kicks it out.  Won't even let me try.  Just a heads-up.

It gives me an excuse if my wife does an impromtu cookie search

200_s.gif

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DC9 said:

It gives me an excuse if my wife does an impromtu cookie search

LOL...DC9 keeps cookies under his keyboard, y'all...KIDDING

No seriously...I can't get anything that they're not saying is malicious & whatnot...CAN'T GET ANYTHING!!!!

Edited by skinsmarydu
  • Like 1