Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

On 8/19/2016 at 6:52 PM, skinsmarydu said:

Waiting to hear from SP, maybe she's got something

She got wayyyy too drunk. I do remember looking for a stream, then being like Oh, wow....there is nothing good at all! Not sure what was going on that night.....then we ate a bunch of fried chicken instead.

Edited by SpacePenguin
  • Like 1

I got suckered into buying the NFL game pass for $99.99. The only reason I signed up was for the 7 day free trial. After I completed my registration, I was instantly charged the full amount. Long story short I spent a whole week on the phone with my bank and Apple ID to get the charge removed from my account.

Moral of the story, stream it. 

PS. I did buy the Sunday Ticket for the first time this season. I got tired of going to the bar and sitting for hours. HTTR  

16 hours ago, FS#21 said:

Is anyone out there? I want to run a test right now with the DCU pregame show. Just want to see how it plays/sounds for you to see if it's good to go or if I need to tweak settings.

If you still need to run tests, let me know when you are online again.

47 minutes ago, bigkahunaranch said:

I did a search on direct tv and it shows the redskins vs bills at 6:30 cst on Chanel 642 ??

i set TiVo to record, so I will see what happens.

More than likely it will show up as blacked out in your area if your local channels or ESPN, NFLN is showing a game, sorry. 

On 8/25/2016 at 11:28 AM, pjfootballer said:

No live game for us here in Charlotte this week. Panthers play at the same time at home, so they will show it on tape delay Saturday at 8PM.

You can sign up for a 7 day free trial for Game Pass on nfl.com and watch it on your computer or tablet.  If you have an Apple TV/PS4/XB1 or chromecast, you can download their app and watch it on your TV live.  

My 7 days is up on 9/2, so I'll be able to watch this game and next weeks game (if it's not shown here either) before I cancel.  Just make sure to cancel or you will get charged $99.

15 minutes ago, FS#21 said:

Hide contents

Gonna be showing the game here. [Click me.]

Don't spread this link on major sites publically like Red...t or twitter etc. The point is to help you guys in here and keeping it on the low. If you do share, do it privately. Trying to help you all out.

First time doing this so if there are errors, I apoligize. I tried to run tests during week but no one was available.

For Mobile, you can view in full screen just click no on w/e popup you get and hit the fullscreen button before you press play. Good luck guys. I will start streaming 5 minutes before 7:30PM.

Not getting anything there. sorry.