Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

One of the funniest Scott Steiner youtube video's I have ever seen (Language NSFW)

My favorite Scott Steiner in ring work was as part of the Steiner Brothers tag team. The match they had at Superbrawl against Sting and Lex Lugar is my favorite. As Big Poppa Pump his in ring work outside of promos sucked but if you haven't seen that match I mentioned its worth looking for on the wwe channel

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

ALL IN- NJPW World is running it shortly after it's original airing. NJPW World streaming is about $9.99 a month. ROH's Honor Club streaming app is also running it live, which I believe is also around 9-10 bucks a month. I think both of those options are way cheaper then getting it through the FITE app.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TK said:

ALL IN- NJPW World is running it shortly after it's original airing. NJPW World streaming is about $9.99 a month. ROH's Honor Club streaming app is also running it live, which I believe is also around 9-10 bucks a month. I think both of those options are way cheaper then getting it through the FITE app.

Thanks for the heads up TK!  Definitely way cheaper to go the NJPW or ROH route.  Plenty of rumors revolving around this show and I think this has the potential to be a historical wrestling event.

Zero Hour Pre-Show

• The Briscoes vs. SCU
  • The Over Budget Battle Royale: Bran Cutler, Colt Cabana, Marko Stunt, Jimmy Jacobs, Billy Gunn, Brian Cage, Rocky Romero, Jordynne Grace, Ethan Page, Moose, and more.

Main Card

• The Young Bucks and Kota Ibushi vs. Rey Mysterio, Rey Fenix and Bandido
  • Hangman Page vs. Joey Janela
  • Marty Scurll vs. Kazuchika Okada
  • Christopher Daniels vs. Stephen Amell
  • Britt Bakers vs. Tessa Blanchard vs. Ashley Rayne vs. Chelsea Green
  • Kenny Omega vs. Pentagon Jr.
  • Jay Lethal vs. The Winner of the Over Budget Battle Royale (Ring of Honor World Championship)
  • Nick Aldis(c) vs Cody (NWA Championship)

ALL IN 2018 Location, Date and Start Time:

Day and Date: Saturday, September 1, 2018.

Start time: 6 PM ET / 3 PM PT

Where to watch?

The pre-show will be broadcasted on WGN America, but the main show will be available only on PPV. However, the show can be live streamed on the Fite TV app, which will charge $40.

NJPW World ($10 a month) will also be showing the event later on, but won’t be streaming it live.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Chances they cancel that PPV in Saudi Arabia?

If I had to guess, I dont think it gets canceled outright, I think it gets postponed/moved.  I think they've been using this time to work out those details and secure a venue at the last minute.

Edited by justice98

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2018 at 4:14 PM, justice98 said:

Crown Jewel was rough.  What a clusterf@&# that thing was.  

Hogan: "...right here in the Crown Jewel" 

Guess they didn't want his ass pulling another "Silverdome" screwup. :ols: 

Bald HBK is NOT a good look. The hair at least helped hide his crosseyed issue. 

Hunter ended up tearing a pec towards the end of the match.

Was Jericho's Streaming For Vengeance from his cruise tonight?

• TK changed the title to The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, justice98 said:

RIP Mean Gene Okerlund.  The best that ever did it.

WWE Hall of Famer “Mean” Gene Okerlund passes away

WWE is saddened to learn that WWE Hall of Famer Gene Okerlund, the most recognizable interviewer in sports-entertainment history, has passed away at age 76.

“Mean Gene,” as he was named by fellow Minnesotan, Jesse “The Body” Ventura, first came to prominence as an interviewer in the American Wrestling Association. In 1984, Okerlund made the move to WWE where he became as recognizable as the Superstars he asked the tough questions to, including “Macho Man” Randy Savage, The Ultimate Warrior and, perhaps Okerlund's greatest guest, Hulk Hogan. Countless Hulkster interviews included the indelible phrase, "Well you know something 'Mean' Gene!" 

As the respected and reliable man behind the microphone in WWE, Okerlund branched out from interviewing and provided ringside commentary and hosted several shows, including All-American Wrestling, Tuesday Night Titans, Wrestling Challenge and Prime Time Wrestling.

Click on the link for the full article

• Sad 3

I loved that he kinda provided the fan perspective to interviews and promos. He didn't just sit there and listen, he called people out for being assholes, he would ask Macho Man what the hell did he just say etc. I remember him giving it to Hogan after his Hollywood turn at the Bash at the Beach. 

He was the best. 

2 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Spent many a Saturday growing up, watching Mean Gene deliver the goods. Ride on, good sir.

Me too.

Loved the interviews he did with Hulk Hogan.

I can remember (way back then :) ) coming home from my restaurant job at 1:30 in the morning and watch the rerun of "Prime Time Wrestling".

R.I.P. Mr. Okerlund.

• Like 1