Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 hours ago, youngchew said:

Wife crushed her interview, they cancelled the other interviews and just gave her the job.  And it's 100% telework.  **** outta here :angry:

Not sure how I feel about this, but she's making more than I do for the first time.  I'm happy for her, but I mean, a brother's got an ego.  Maybe I'll quit my job and become a house husband.  Bake cookies and ****.

Once I stepped down out of management, my wife got into management at her job and makes more than me, for a while now.  Don't get me wrong, I make good money still, especially since I get to work from home.  But that stuff doesn't bother me, hell, I want her to make more.  She's not getting paid what she deserves to make in her position either, but the money is still really good.  

3 hours ago, spjunkies said:

I'm thinking about becoming rich.

I recommend it.

16 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

So I’m helping my niece learn her words and I am remembering when I was growning up and didn’t know how to spell a word my teacher always said look it up in the dictionary and I would always think to myself “You stupid **** how can I look it up if I don’t know how to spell it”

Please don't "help" her.

54 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

We named the turkey "Kirk".

So I guess the turkey can't elevate the taste of the side dishes around it.   

Sure, the turkey tastes okay.  But if the Mac and cheese and stuffing are just average, the turkey won't step up and blow your pallet away.  

Now if the turkey was named Aaron...

Archived