Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody really like/dislike the movie Ted? (potential spoilers)

gortiz

I gotta say, I really enjoyed that flick ...not a Family Guy fan, in terms of watching it (have enjoyed the clips I've seen) but I thought Ted really knocked it out of the park.

Just found out its the highest grossing R rated comedy... of all time. Amazing.

Loved the hand lotion on the face scene and the scene where he pretends to be "retarded" :ols::ols:

Laughing as I write this ... :rotflmao:

Speaking of Mila Kunis..she has recently stated she wants to be the lead in the 50 shades of grey adaptation.

Time for her to get her freak on.

:)

:threadjacked:

:ols: who's "speaking of Mila Kunis." we are talking about the entire movie! (edit, okay, saw the post before yours!) I feel you though, she's gorgeous in Ted.

I'm surprised ... lots of not to great responses to the flick.

I freaking loved it ...

Just found out its the highest grossing R rated comedy... of all time. Amazing.

Loved the hand lotion on the face scene and the scene where he pretends to be "retarded" :ols::ols:

Highest grossing comedy is actually The Hangover, but yeah loved Ted. Worth a rental.

I thought it was a terrible movie that I laughed hysterically throughout.
:ols: I think that's exactly right. It was much better than I expected going in, and I definitely enjoyed it.
Highest grossing comedy is actually The Hangover, but yeah loved Ted. Worth a rental.
The Hangover was the highest-grossing R-rated comedy in the US. Ted made more internationally. Apparently, Vegas bachelor parties don't make as much sense to foreigners as talking teddy bears.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/10/15/ted-highest-grossing-comedy/

The Hangover was the highest-grossing R-rated comedy in the US. Ted made more internationally. Apparently, Vegas bachelor parties don't make as much sense to foreigners as talking teddy bears.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/10/15/ted-highest-grossing-comedy/

Ahh, I stand corrected. Yeah just realized I was looking at Box office mojo domestic.

I wouldn't call it top 10 or anything but I thought it was a pretty solid funny movie. I didn't see it at the theaters but I definitely would not feel ripped off if I had. (I feel ripped off by the theaters about 2/3 of the time).

The plot was kind of unique and the teddy bear live action was really well-done IMO. I was born in 1980 so the flash gordon stuff was a little before my time.

Archived