Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

[lion trying to get kid pic]

That reminds me of when they first put the cheetahs in the National Zoo. I went with my sister and brother-in-law and their two year old son. There was a crowd around the cheetah enclosure and my nephew started running off. I chased after him. My brother-in-law yelled at me to look and the cheetahs had seen my nephew running and thought that he had looked like easy prey (a small animal separating from the "herd" of adults) The cheetahs had sprinted across their enclosure and were staring down my nephew. I picked him up and moved him from side to side and watched the cheetahs heads move like they were watching a tennis match. My nephew is 22 now. I still call him "cheetah bait."

Edited by China

Simba

That's a lesson on how fast that kid would have died 5,000 years ago, all smiles and then....lunch.

It's like how I know I wouldn't be a good soldier in war, because whenever we play paintball I always get shot two or three times...that doesn't exactly build confidence. ;)

[lion trying to get kid pic]

That reminds me of when they first put the cheetahs in the National Zoo. I went with my sister and brother-in-law and their two year old son. There was a crowd around the cheetah enclosure and my nephew started running off. I chased after him. My brother-in-law yelled at me to look and the cheetahs had seen my nephew running and thought that he had looked like easy prey (a small animal separating from the "herd" of adults) The cheetahs had sprinted across their enclosure and were staring down my nephew. I picked him up and moved him from side to side and watched the cheetahs heads move like they were watching a tennis match. My nephew is 22 now. I still call him "cheetah bait."

I had the same type of thing happen to me as a kid at the National Zoo - a wolf was stalking me around its enclosure and then charged the fence....it scared the **** out of my father :ols:

Edited by The Brave Little Toaster Oven

http://www.oliandalex.com/storage/BENNETT.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1284999443610

edited to comply with forum rules. I missed the Fbomb when reading it. so click the link if you want the funnies.

it took me forever to figure out who they were screwing with, because the first thing I noticed was the second set of pictures with the one dude who had sideburns added.