Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

So wait, you CAN sell farts in jars as long as you have a license?

In Lake Placid, NY, you can buy a can of Olympic Snow. The can is completely empty because the snow melted and the water evaporated....

6 hours ago, China said:

Chloe Lythgoe says she has resigned herself to "years of embarrassment" when she has to face her postman after her online Amazon order came with the product name printed on the label

I wonder if it matters that the package is unmarked anymore. 

I found out my postman ( ups in this instance) has a sense of humor the other day but afterwards it left me wondering how he knew what was in the boxes. 

I have two large dogs and I order 40 lbs bags of dog food through Amazon on a regular basis.  they show up inside cardboard boxes that are completely unmarked and they bring them up my very steep driveway about 2 bags every 10 to 14 days or so.

well one day he showed up and I just happened to see him pull up so I walked to the bottom of the driveway to get my package and it was just this little tiny box weighing less than a pound.

he says " oh sure you dont come down on dog food day" with a little facetious chuckle.

I laughed but afterwards it left me wondering how he knew it was dog food.

• Haha 1

I find it interesting how that person was committing felony arson and destruction of property so nonchalantly in the middle of a parking lot in broad daylight.

At least it will be easy to find them...just look for whoever has no eyebrows.

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I find it interesting how that person was committing felony arson and destruction of property so nonchalantly in the middle of a parking lot in broad daylight.

At least it will be easy to find them...just look for whoever has no eyebrows.

I bet his defense was there was a spider on the seat.... ;)

Or even worse..an ant

Restored 429 Mach 1 Mustang Destroyed Just Miles Away From Destination

Cars sitting atop an open car trailer while rolling down the interstate is a common sight. Most often this involves brand new cars being delivered to a dealership, but many private buyers hire auto transport services to deliver a vehicle they had just purchased since many classic cars that are sold are purchased from out of state. That was the case here with a beautiful restored Mach 1 429 Ford Mustang. Except, this ended up being a shipping disaster that ultimately ended in tragedy for this classic Ford pony.

image.png.318465dc64c0bbab75a936d690534a40.png

image.png.fdb85a3778648f678d7de423b284512f.png

image.png.a6e8a67d3161e202924fde388595c277.png

image.png.6bd6d301188a65da38ca86df60c6da45.png

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/restored-429-mach-1-mustang-150000343.html