Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)


Recommended Posts

How would Home Alone even happen in 2020? 

 

First off, at least one person in their group of ~15 would've set a device alarm and woken everyone else up when they realized the lights were out. Second, amongst all the devices that people had, at least one person would've been able to contact Kevin (or vice versa).  Finally, even if they got to Paris without him, there would be a major social media blitz to either get him to Paris or get his mom home immediately.

 

Finally the movie would've ended with Kevin getting a lecture on how wrong he was to judge a homeless person when he had no idea what that man's been through, even though he was the one that ultimately inspired that man to reconcile with his son.

 

Also, sorry if I ruined Home Alone for anyone.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, wrilbo67 said:

 

 

Finally the movie would've ended with Kevin getting a lecture on how wrong he was to judge a homeless person when he had no idea what that man's been through, even though he was the one that ultimately inspired that man to reconcile with his son.

 

 

 

Homeless?  He was a neighbor in a house across the street.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, China said:

 

Homeless?  He was a neighbor in a house across the street.

 

His son did.  They never made it clear where he lived.  I just assumed he was homeless because he was always outside with that trash can full of salt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, wrilbo67 said:

 

His son did.  They never made it clear where he lived.  I just assumed he was homeless because he was always outside with that trash can full of salt.

How can you spoil a movie you clearly have never seen?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It reminded me of when Michael Corleone sent his brother Fredo on a cruise around the world instead of sending him out on the lake and having him shot.

Sort of ruined the whole 'ruthless gangster" thing for me.

 

~Bang

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2020 at 9:56 PM, PokerPacker said:

I may have seen one or two episodes.  Can't remember.

 

There was a running bit with Culkin--who would show up in random places, doing random jobs. The only person who would ever recognize him was Gaffigan, and Culkin would always deny being McCauley Culkin .

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

 

There was a running bit with Culkin--who would show up in random places, doing random jobs. The only person who would ever recognize him was Gaffigan, and Culkin would always deny being McCauley Culkin .

That sounds like a delightful running gag.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

That sounds like a delightful running gag.

 

It's 2 seasons, funny as hell. He does a whole episode about eating a whole red velvet cake in Las Vegas. He starts the show by telling his wife "Listen, something happened in Las Vegas" to which her reaction is "Oh God, what did you do?!"

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bugatti Chiron And Porsche 911 Involved In $4 Million Crash

 

The Gotthard Pass in the Swiss Alps is a picturesque part of the world but it was snapped out of its peaceful slumber by an unfortunate - and particularly expensive - motor vehicle accident.

 

How expensive, you may ask? Well, the crash involved a motor home, a Mercedes-Benz C-Class wagon, a Porsche 911 Cabriolet, and a Bugatti Chiron. On its own, a new Chiron is worth at least $3 million brand new. According to a local news publication called 20 Minuten, the total damage amounted to 3.7 million francs (over $4 million).

 

The report alleges that the motor home, which was presumably slow-moving, was holding up traffic on the mountain pass. The Chiron driver right at the back tried to overtake the cars at the same time that the Porsche did, which saw the two cars collide. The Porsche then hit the Mercedes and the Bugatti also hit the motor home.

 

Click on the link for more

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
Too much candy: Man dies from eating bags of black licorice
A Massachusetts construction worker’s love of black licorice wound up costing him his life. Eating a bag and a half every day for a few weeks threw his nutrients out of whack and caused the 54-year-old man’s heart to stop, doctors reported Wednesday.

“Even a small amount of licorice you eat can increase your blood pressure a little bit,” said Dr. Neel Butala, a cardiologist at Massachusetts General Hospital who described the case in the New England Journal of Medicine.

 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/too-much-candy-man-dies-210228886.html

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2020 at 11:17 AM, EmirOfShmo said:
Too much candy: Man dies from eating bags of black licorice
A Massachusetts construction worker’s love of black licorice wound up costing him his life. Eating a bag and a half every day for a few weeks threw his nutrients out of whack and caused the 54-year-old man’s heart to stop, doctors reported Wednesday.

“Even a small amount of licorice you eat can increase your blood pressure a little bit,” said Dr. Neel Butala, a cardiologist at Massachusetts General Hospital who described the case in the New England Journal of Medicine.

 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/too-much-candy-man-dies-210228886.html

Licorice tries to warn you with its bad taste not to eat it.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...