Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Those two fails are not equal.... but I'm extremely bias against bikes that entirely disregard traffic laws after years and years of slamming brakes and swerving to avoid them as they blindly do as they please in DC.

that guy was a tool.... but in general if you are a jerk of a driver, you are also going to be a jerk of a bike rider, and also an ahole pedestrian  (but it seems like DC bus drivers are REQUIRED to be jerks :) )

if i had to rank pedestrians, bike riders and drivers,  (and given that i am a biker AND a pedestrian AND a driver)... i have to say that in general pedestrians are most consistently turds in the traffic toilet bowl .   on the other hand....  when a driver is a jerk, he does so with a 2500 pound weapon at his disposal.    and when a biker is a jerk, he does so at speeds that make him individually more dangerous than pedestrians......   but just about every pedestrian seems to just ignore the rules, and expect everyone else to compensate for them ...  and they will also all just stand in the road .. and not even GAIN anyhting, but still manage to make it impossible for car to turn right, or for bikes to get by.... 

Those two fails are not equal.... but I'm extremely bias against bikes that entirely disregard traffic laws after years and years of slamming brakes and swerving to avoid them as they blindly do as they please in DC.

I agree. That old dude is awesome though. He gets plowed into, knocked to the concrete, and takes it like a champ. Probably ex military.

I have all 80s Redskins players jerseys and one Cooley that I got free. My mom got it for signing up for season tickets, but they sent her a man's jersey. She called and they said keep it and sent her a woman's jersey and she gave it to me.

Edited by pjfootballer