Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

<<grumpy old fart picture>>

Kids every decade since the dawn of time........................Same Kids as adults a couple of decades later

.................................................................................................(every decade since the dawn of time)

happy happy                                                                                                             

fun fun 

wooshie gaga.....................................................................kids today, spoiled rotten.. why in MY day......    

:) :) :) :) ......................................................................................... :(     :angry:

------------------------------------------------------

translation:   shaddup you gumpy old bastage, and go change your diaper

Edited by mcsluggo
  • Like 3

Kids every decade since the dawn of time........................Same Kids as adults a couple of decades later

.................................................................................................(every decade since the dawn of time)

happy happy                                                                                                             

fun fun 

wooshie gaga.....................................................................kids today, spoiled rotten.. why in MY day......    

:) :) :) :) ......................................................................................... :(     :angry:

------------------------------------------------------

translation:   shaddup you gumpy old bastage, and go change your diaper

grampa-simpson-im-an-old-man.jpg

• Like 1

'Annnnd if she parks like that she should not be a member of congress'- True

This women should immediately be removed from any position of leadership. Scary

Yeah, that's pretty bad. This is also another case for having an upper age limit for a drivers license.

On another note, what is the young guy doing? Why isn't he parking the car for her? He's a fail just for that.

I've been sightseeing in Amsterdam all weekend.  Every time I see one of those selfie-sticks, I want to take it from that individual and beat them with it.

Today I watched some guy take a picture of himself with a selfie-stick-- with the front door to Anne Frank's house strategically placed in the background behind him.

I'm not that holier-than-thou about these types of things-- but what is the utility of having that picture in your lifetime memories?

Would you feel the same way if he handed his camera to someone, perhaps his wife, and had them take a picture of him in the same place? It's essentially the same thing. I think it's funny when they look away from the camera and try to strike a more serious tone while holding the goofy contraption.

Smiling like it's Christmas in front of emergency vehicles is a bad look though.

Would you feel the same way if he handed his camera to someone, perhaps his wife, and had them take a picture of him in the same place? It's essentially the same thing. I think it's funny when they look away from the camera and try to strike a more serious tone while holding the goofy contraption.

Smiling like it's Christmas in front of emergency vehicles is a bad look though.

Honestly, I also had to wait behind two people who were taking each other's pictures in front of the bookcase behind which the families hid and that too was weird.  It just struck me as weird watching them pose in front of it.  I wasn't horribly offended or anything-- it was just odd, in a "why would you ever want/need a picture of yourself posing in front of that?" sort of way.

• Like 1

Driver follows GPS directions and drives off a demolished bridge - wife killed

http://fox8.com/2015/03/30/driver-following-gps-drives-off-demolished-bridge-wife-killed/

EAST CHICAGO, Ind. — Authorities say a driver, who was apparently following GPS navigation, drove off the ramp of a demolished bridge in Indiana, killing his wife.

The Times of Munster reported 51-year-old Zohra Hussain died after the 2014 Nissan Sentra plunged 37-feet to the pavement below. The driver, 64-year-old Iftikhar Hussain, survived the crash.

“The Cline Avenue bridge is marked with numerous barricades including orange barrels and cones, large wood signs stating ROAD CLOSED with orange striped markings,” Lake County Sheriff’s Department spokeswoman Patricia Van told the paper.

The couple, who lived in Chicago, was apparently on their way to visit family.

Construction on the new bridge is expected to begin in a few months

Reminds me of this All State Commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l5VbyvPCtg

Edited by MarkB452

car through store gif 

no ageism, but its **** like this that pisses me off.  some of these LOLs (little old ladies) are putting people's lives in danger when they get behind the wheel.  Many old folks have no business driving.  drivers tests should be mandatory every year or every other year after the age of 75.  the baby boomers can cry me a river in a few years.

Edited by Chew

When I heard about the bridge story, it reminded me of the two Neo-Nazi guys in the Ford Pinto stationwagon in the movie "The Blues Brothers," when they fall like 100 stories off the overpass in the car and land in the middle of Chicago.

I still don't know how to post youtube videos since they changed the site.

Edited by pjfootballer
  • Like 2