Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

i must say, activity in this thread has tailed off a bit.

Anyway, as we all know it's OK to love your pets,,   just don't LOoOOovVve your pets.

~Bark

I saw this the other day in traffic.  I didn't know we were memorializing pets on our cars now.

13133128_10208444995935382_1827912208181

I forget which poster it was, but he always started a thread about his "dislikes."

Well, my top three that annoy the **** out of me on a daily basis:

1) 24 hours a day Cell Phone Obsession

2) Selfishness/rudeness/mannerless society we live in.

3) We've become a "Dog" nation. People who treat their pets like their son/daughter/grand etc. The snobiness that if you don't get a "rescue," you're an ass and support puppy mills. Like legit breeding doesn't exist anymore. That I love/like/give a **** about your pet like you do. I don't.

Edited by pjfootballer
  • Like 1

I forget which poster it was, but he always started a thread about his "dislikes."

3) We've become a "Dog" nation. People who treat their pets like their son/daughter/grand etc. The snobiness that if you don't get a "rescue," you're an ass and support puppy mills. Like legit breeding doesn't exist anymore. That I love/like/give a **** about your pet like you do. I don't.

Was it ol' Westy?

I especially love the dog owners who have to take their pets everywhere with them and let them walk up to strangers

I was in home Depot yesterday and their was a husband and wife with two dogs walking around the store. They were letting them walk up to everyone and sniff lick etc. They thought it was so great

1. Hey asshole, nobody knows you or your dog. Keep the funding thing away from me.

2. Are you that much of an emotional cripple that you can't make it 20 minutes in home Depot without your dog?

3. Guess what, not everyone likes dogs. Get a clue you ****ing egomaniac. The world does not revolve around you

• Like 1

I especially love the dog owners who have to take their pets everywhere with them and let them walk up to strangers

I was in home Depot yesterday and their was a husband and wife with two dogs walking around the store. They were letting them walk up to everyone and sniff lick etc. They thought it was so great

1. Hey asshole, nobody knows you or your dog. Keep the funding thing away from me.

2. Are you that much of an emotional cripple that you can't make it 20 minutes in home Depot without your dog?

3. Guess what, not everyone likes dogs. Get a clue you ****ing egomaniac. The world does not revolve around you

I've noticed here and there, people bringing their pets in stores.  I don't know why management doesn't say something to these people.  Petsmart letting pets in (doesn't bother me, I don't go to those stores) has made people feel like they can go anywhere with their pets.  I go listen to music at an outdoor shopping center where people set up their own chairs, and some jackhole always feels the need to bring their big 75lb slobber machine.  Leave them at home.  They are more miserable being around all that chaos then you thinking they are lonely at home.

Oh and have you seen the latest craze.  "Service Dogs" for people with anxiety and depression.  If you have to have one, leave the dog at home and carry a stuffed animal around, while you are out.  I just think that's a slap in the face at real people who need Service Dogs for a physical disability.  As someone who suffers from anxiety and depression, I go to counseling. I'm not on medication. I don't need some smelly animal next to me 24 hours a day to keep me sane.

Oh and have you seen the latest craze.  "Service Dogs" for people with anxiety and depression.  If you have to have one, leave the dog at home and carry a stuffed animal around, while you are out.  I just think that's a slap in the face at real people who need Service Dogs for a physical disability.  As someone who suffers from anxiety and depression, I go to counseling. I'm not on medication. I don't need some smelly animal next to me 24 hours a day to keep me sane.

I travel a lot for work. The number of people on flights these days with "service dogs" is unreal. Apparently, all it takes is a patch for the dog to wear - nothing official - something you can buy on the interwebz. Ridiculous...

I travel a lot for work. The number of people on flights these days with "service dogs" is unreal. Apparently, all it takes is a patch for the dog to wear - nothing official - something you can buy on the interwebz. Ridiculous...

So my Female Body Inspector badge is legit?!?

• Like 2