Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

At least she used "their" properly. 

The official looking stamp was a nice touch, too.

Really the whole thing is just too cute for words.  The "school compnay" is taking a "brake"... 

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 1

Driving a stick in traffic is way more trouble than it's worth.

I'm on the phone constantly while driving (bluetooth headset) or following my googlemaps app or prepping for my next house showing, the last thing I need is to worry about whether I caught the right gear.

This is my problem too. I'm changing music, on the phone, looking around. I just don't have time to go through the trouble of changing gears. I can drive them, it just isn't fun.

Granted, I've never driven a powerful sports car in manual but still. I've ridden with others in them and that wasn't fun either. I don't like feeling the gears shift like that and that half second jolt

It's just kind of pointless to me

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Do you guys even hear yourselves? You are doing everything but "driving."

You guys are the dorks I get annoyed with everyday. Sorry, but you and all the other people doing these things are distracted drivers, which makes you a hazard.

Edited by pjfootballer
  • Like 2

Do you guys even hear yourselves? You are doing everything but "driving."

You guys are the dorks I get annoyed with everyday. Sorry, but you and all the other people doing these things are distracted drivers, which makes you a hazard.

Waaahhhhh.....

My car is my office, if I'm not in my car then I'm not making money. The only people who text on their phones more than me are 13 year old girls. 

We may annoy you but you're just gonna have to get over it.

Waaahhhhh.....

My car is my office, if I'm not in my car then I'm not making money. The only people who text on their phones more than me are 13 year old girls.

We may annoy you but you're just gonna have to get over it.

I'll never "get over it." I'll just continue to deal with it in my own way. I still think it's selfish of people to be a hazard to everyone else one the road. Most people who are on their phones aren't working and are probably talking about nothing.

But I know what year it is and it won't go away, so like I said, I'll continue to deal with it my way. (And no I'm not a road rage person)

Stay safe out there. :)

Edited by pjfootballer