Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Sound is required to fully appreciate the screaming terror of these golfers as they fled the calmly bouncing terror that emerged from the wilds. 

funny clip - but kangaroos are no joke.  They can kill a person rather easily.

• Like 1

An American Indian leader and outspoken opponent of the Washington Redskins’ team name reportedly dressed up in blackface for Halloween.

Terry Rambler, chairman of the San Carlos Apache Tribe in Arizona, posted a Facebook picture of himself as Jamaican reggae star Bob Marley, complete with a dreadlocks wig and blackface makeup, the New York Post reported.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/4/terry-rambler-apache-leader-offended-by-redskins-n/

There are a lot of fat kids in that picture. Troubling.

Edited by Lloyds' Mongolian Beef

There are a lot of fat kids in that picture. Troubling.

Samoans and native Hawaiians tend to be some of the fattest people on earth - based on thousands of years of evolution where only those with the slowest metabolism were able to survive the 1000 mile open ocean kayak journey between islands in the Pacific.

I suspect the Apache's, based on hundreds of years of famine, have a similar situation.  But just guessing

Samoans and native Hawaiians tend to be some of the fattest people on earth - based on thousands of years of evolution where only those with the slowest metabolism were able to survive the 1000 mile open ocean kayak journey between islands in the Pacific.

I suspect the Apache's, based on hundreds of years of famine, have a similar situation.  But just guessing

I would think fat people are more likely to capsize, but I get your point.

And it's not laziness that makes them so large. They have the highest representation per capita in the NFL because they're large but quite athletic for their size. Makes for a good lineman.

Quick, somebody beat her unconscious with the nighty-nightstick!

Or fill her baby bottle with bourbon. 

Sorry to say I am not making this up:

Cops: Mom Put Bourbon In Her Baby's Bottle

Teething victim had a .19 blood alcohol level

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/arkansas-baby-fed-bourbon-764901

lorisheppard15.jpg

Lori Sheppard, 28, was charged with child endangerment and aggravated assault after her son Ronald was found “limp and unresponsive,” with a blood alcohol content of .190. Sheppard allegedly confessed to police that she had let the baby drink bourbon after Tylenol and Motrin didn’t seem to help him.

Edited by Dan T.

Or fill her baby bottle with bourbon. 

Sorry to say I am not making this up:

Cops: Mom Put Bourbon In Her Baby's Bottle

Teething victim had a .19 blood alcohol level

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/arkansas-baby-fed-bourbon-764901

Lori Sheppard, 28, was charged with child endangerment and aggravated assault after her son Ronald was found “limp and unresponsive,” with a blood alcohol content of .190. Sheppard allegedly confessed to police that she had let the baby drink bourbon after Tylenol and Motrin didn’t seem to help him.

I'd laugh if I didn't want to hit that woman over the head with a 20 lb. sledge hammer. Mixing drugs and alcohol is dangerous in adults...let alone a toddler.