Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Variety: Inside the Legal Battle to Recut Trump Movie ‘The Apprentice’: Why Billionaire Investor Dan Snyder Is Furious With Ex-President’s Portrayal

3 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Creative license.

*sigh...

Seems inevitable something like this scene will happened with Thomas Jefferson in it and it won't be less controversial, that's for sure...

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Talk about a movie that couldn't get made today.  Several-time thousandaire Spaceman Spiff would be upset about that one!

No way, bro.  We’ll have Theo Von, Gina Carano and Morgan Wallen signed on and funding secured by the end of the week!

• Haha 2

I'm kind of with Ren on this,, no good can come out of any of it. 
Best thing will be if it just popped and did nothing. Maybe Newsmax can run it on a loop.

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

4 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Is he? I know there were rumors he was moving to the UK, but there's been no confirmation. The UK press will be all over this creep if he tries to buy into a soccer club...if he thought the US press was unfair to him he ain't seen nuthin' yet!

They've seen him coming

English football’s regulator: what will it do and why is independence needed? | Football politics | The Guardian

"What about dodgy owners?
That’s the second responsibility of the regulator: to assess the suitability of owners and directors at football clubs.... It can also force an owner to give up their stake if they are found to be (very) short unsuitable."

• Haha 1

Until today I had never heard of this movie, and today I find out not only does it exists, but that it was bankrolled by a pissed of Daniel Snyder and it will surely piss Trump off. 

Normally everything Snyder touches turns to **** but he may have accidentally done something good for once. And he hates it. What an idiot.

• Haha 3

Opinions on Trump aside, here are the facts:

1. Snyder supports Trump

2. Snyder tried to fund a movie which would make Trump look good.

3. Snyder ended up funding a movie which showed Trump as a horrible rapist.

This is the level of competence which the Redskins had running them for almost 25 years.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

It's a rape scene.

The victim has refuted it and died, there was no conviction or criminal trial.

Why is this scene in the movie like it's fact? 

Something feels off about this. Jus because no one likes Trump shouldn't give it a pass.

Ivana said it happened.  And it fits with a history of sexual aggression from Trump, out of his own mouth and from the voices of dozens of women over the years, including an underage girl at Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan residence. 

Only later did Ivana take it back. . . I’m sure after much behind-the-scenes pressure - financial and otherwise -  from Trump and his goons. 

Edited by Dan T.
  • Thumb up 1

16 hours ago, Jumbo said:

8 minute standing ovation.  

That doesn't mean the film is any good or not.  I mean, given the audience, anything depicting Donald Trump in an unfavorable light is going to be like catnip for them.  

That said, my interest is piqued.  I wouldn't go out of my way to see this film but if it shows up on a streaming service somewhere and I've got time to kill, sure.

• Thumb up 1

13 hours ago, Tsailand said:

1. Snyder supports Trump

This is the level of competence which the Redskins had running them for almost 25 years.

4.  In their 63 years, the Vikings have never won a Super Bowl.

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I’m never going to watch a movie on Trump. Good or bad. Favorable or otherwise. I’m ready for him to be something that happened in the past. A crazy story that took place in a strange time. 

That said, I’m always glad to read about Dan Snyder being predictably terrible at everything he does. They really should send a documentary team to just follow him around. It’s only a matter of time before he manages to screw it all up in spectacular fashion and it would be nice to know just how it happened.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I suspect Trump doesn't sue. Espeiclly since he already has a civil ruling of already sexually assaulting someone. 

Discovery is a ****. 

Agreed, but he will keep bloviating about it in public, because to a narcissist there is no such thing as bad publicity...just publicity!

17 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Hopefully Dan and Donnie can share a helicopter ride soon. 

Sorry, that made me think of this from Scarface:

SCARFACE-8.jpg?fit=bounds&width=1280&hei

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen

19 minutes ago, Destino said:

I’m never going to watch a movie on Trump. Good or bad. Favorable or otherwise. I’m ready for him to be something that happened in the past. A crazy story that took place in a strange time. 

That said, I’m always glad to read about Dan Snyder being predictably terrible at everything he does. They really should send a documentary team to just follow him around. It’s only a matter of time before he manages to screw it all up in spectacular fashion and it would be nice to know just how it happened.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Destino said:

No one has failed upwards more.  It's ****ing unbelievable.  

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

17 hours ago, Tsailand said:

1. Snyder supports Trump

When you really think this through, it's amazing that they had ANY winning seasons during his ownership. They even won a playoff game in 2005. Hell, it's amazing that they got payroll out the door on time more often than not. 

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

8 minute standing ovation.  

That doesn't mean the film is any good or not.  I mean, given the audience, anything depicting Donald Trump in an unfavorable light is going to be like catnip for them.  

That said, my interest is piqued.  I wouldn't go out of my way to see this film but if it shows up on a streaming service somewhere and I've got time to kill, sure.

Just read some good reviews on it citing Sebastian Stan' s performance and the portrayal of Roy Cohn and his relationship with the orange turd "coming of age" back in the New York days. It could be a well done product from the sounds of things.

For me though, however unpleasant many may find it portrays trump, any air space given to trump (and providing sustenance of any form for his followers) is an extremely negative reflection  of humanity on general. I hate it.🙂

And those that support him or just loathe Democrats will still find ways to use it to nourish themselves no matter how accurately critical of him it may be.

I hate that he's ever "happened", going back from just knowing of him and his father in his New York real estate days even decades before his creepy assclown manifestation on the apprentice. 

The fact that humans, let alone so many, find such a pervasively horrible mass of bone and tissue so appealing is a powerful justification for some alien species charged with quality control over other potential space-faring races to just prune homo sapiens from the universal tree. 😬👽👍👹

It's all greatly exacerbated a level of rational misanthropy I'd rather not experience. 😄

17 hours ago, Tsailand said:

1. Snyder supports Trump

This is so spot on.