Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Thread

zCommander

Just now, Conn said:

He fell to one of the best situations possible and it’s still in the top 12. He’d be much worse off as a Patriot at #3 imo 

I just think he needs to sit a year or so, not be a savior. Maye is probably the same, which is why we took JD5.

• Like 1

I actually love the Penix pick for Atlanta. 

If Cousins doesn't bounce back from the Achilles like you hope, you have your insurance policy. 

If he DOES bounce back, Atlanta is likely going to be average at worst and potentially be good enough to take the division for the next couple of years. If that happens, you're not looking at a top 10 pick during that time.

Meanwhile, Cousins is getting older and hasn't shown the ability to truly be top tier. So you're going to want your “next guy” after him, but you're not going to be high enough to find a top end prospect.

So grab the guy you love now, when you have a high pick, and be okay with him sitting for a bit if needed. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

For all you debbie downers, KEEP THIS SAME ENERGY, when its 3rd & 7 and this mother****er throws a TD to McClauren or bust out ****ing 40+ yard TD run to win the game............

What a stupid post. Everyone skeptical of the kid WANTS to be wrong FYI. You don’t get bonus points for being a believer earlier lol, nobody cares. We all want him to be a stud 

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

For anyone thinking Rivera or anyone couldn't mess up 1+9, go back to that year the Jets had four first rounders and I think missed on all four of them.  That has to still cause nightmares for the fan base.

• Haha 1