Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Thread

zCommander

If the Saints go OL, there are rumors that Indy loves Worthy and will take him at 15.  Seattle is probably elated they can take the best defender in the draft at 16.

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I know there were guys mocked higher, but the D talent isn’t top end blue chippers.

We are coming up on Verse territory. I don’t see many defensive guys in the same category. I think Verse is the best defensive player in the draft.

True but I think 6 QBs going so early is inevitably pushing talent down. Top of the 2nd is going to be stacked with defensive players available at great value - just don’t think we will still be picking there, expect us to trade up back into the first for an OT.

• Like 1

Just now, mhd24 said:

If the Saints go OL, there are rumors that Indy loves Worthy and will take him at 15.  Seattle is probably elated they can take the best defender in the draft at 16.

The Colts are going receiver. Worthy or Thomas wouldn’t surprise me.

I think Corley is going to be the steal of the draft. 

But XL, Pearsall are still available, too.

6 minutes ago, Dexter said:

This is incredible!!!!  There are going to be a ton of studs fall into Round 2

Yeah. But they are going to be defensive studs. Which we pretty much filled in FA. We need a T or WR. Hope one of them makes it to us. 

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, MartinC said:

True but I think 6 QBs going so early is inevitably pushing talent down. Top of the 2nd is going to be stacked with defensive players available at great value - just don’t think we will still be picking there, expect us to trade up back into the first for an OT.

I think so as well, and its probably a good idea considering how much they focused on the defense in FA. Can still get DE and Corner prospects in the mid rounds.

8 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Nix is underrated AF. He is a perfect Payton player. I think they would have taken Penix instead though.

Nah. Turns out Allbright reported 5 hours ago that it was Bo Nix for Denver. Now he’s confirming he was their QB3 behind Daniels and Williams