Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

1 minute ago, Always A Commander Never A Captain said:

Isn't Al Galdi arguing against this?  11% is a little low. The upper available guys in FA were 16-20% I think?

11% is pretty good for mid-range money.  You pay BIG MONEY for the higher PRWR players. 

What Al is saying is don't pay for luck.  And we're not.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, WashingtonRedWolves said:

Can we sign at least one guy on offense

It's been (checks watch) 1 hour and 38 minutes into FA "legal tampering" period.

Settle Bevis. I'm sure we will sign at least 2 offensive FAs. 

Just now, Jumbo said:

We still have all the remaining money.

Captain Obvious Popcorn GIF - Captain Obvious Popcorn Eating ...

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Fat boys getting paid

One thing I'll grudgingly give our former front office credit for is locking up both Allen and Payne.

Their deals may be viewed as bargains in the long run. Akso we have the flexibility to trade or restructure their contracts, if needed. 

7 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

I would think if we sign those two DE [Smith and Fowler] then De is off the drafting list.

I don’t think anything should be off the drafting list. I’m not in his head, but if I were Adam peters, my plan would be to try to have a serviceable starter in place for every position going into the draft with the understanding that we’re not gonna be very good this year and a lot of those guys are just going to end up being placeholders while we build the roster.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Veretax said:

So seeing the first 2 signings might be from the pukes.... Remember the Jet Skins?  Are these the Pukeskins?

Actually With Armstrong, if he and Allen can both move around, that could make the line a little unpredictible.

The CowManders

• Haha 7

13 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Armstrong and Fowler are good signings. Very predictable, but also productive with it.

And puts the team in a much better space regarding DL and eases a priority in the draft. 

I watch a lot of football. So maybe this falls into the fact I’m aging. Or maybe it’s because I’m in a total fog since the Scooter news dropped…

But who is Armstrong?