Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

1 minute ago, CTskin said:

Badass feels like a good deal, but Armstrong I’m a bit less optimistic about… $12.5m/yr for a guy who definitely benefitted from lining up next to arguably the best pass rusher in the game.

that said, I have to trust Quinn on this one.

I agree. That is a BIG raise for Armstrong. Hopefully he performs well as a full-time starter.

1 minute ago, CTskin said:

Badass feels like a good deal, but Armstrong I’m a bit less optimistic about… $12.5m/yr for a guy who definitely benefitted from lining up next to arguably the best pass rusher in the game.

"The best pass rusher in the game" maybe benefited from lining up next to Armstrong.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Don't know much about this guy.  Is he good or another flame-out Ron Rivera style signing?

I'm bummed that the Eagles got Huff.  I was hoping we'd get him.  We got Armstrong, who was way down on the FA list.  Is he any good?

3 minutes ago, CTskin said:

That salary would put him in the Preston Smith, Marcus Davenport territory in terms of salary. Probably in the low 20's in terms of highest edge salary. 

2 minutes ago, CTskin said:

Look what Philly just paid for Huff. Who has 3 less sacks than Armstrong over the past two seasons. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1