Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome OC Kliff Kingsbury

cboatner

I'm on board w/ this.

Lot of good stuff to like about Kliff.

You would be hard pressed to find an OC who is more experienced at working with and developing high value asset young QBs.

Mahomes, C. Williams, Kyler, Baker, Manziel, Keenum... Heck of a list.

We are putting all our hopes and dreams on our new QB to deliver, this helps give him every opportunity to succeed.

• Like 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Excited about this more than Quinn. KK might have been a crappy HC but the dude knows offense and can maximize QBs. Also, hes not really a threat to leave for a HC job right away as he’ll need to redeem his image Worst case hes here for two years and gets our young QB off to a good start before getting another HC job but from what Ive heard, he might just wanna stick to being an OC only and kicking butt designing offense and killing it witn Williams/Maye/Daniels for the next decade.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, frontline205 said:

I like it. Hopefully he’s legitimately a QB guru and can develop whomever we bring in

his resume is very lengthy to say the least of QB's he's worked with, Mayfield, Manziel, Mahomes, Murray, Williams, and in Manziel's & Murrays case they were the best yrs (Manziel in College & Murrays best w/Cards) they had, so I'm hoping it continues here for us too. 

• Thumb up 1

Interesting hire, makes me wonder, IF we can't get Williams at #1 because the price is too high or we get outbid, would Kingsbury be interested in taking Harrison at #2 and someone else later in the draft or would he have interest in dealing for Fields? What does he see in Maye, Daniels and the others available in the draft? Does Peters work closely with KK to determine the plan of action with the #2 pick based on what QB KK most wants? So many ways this could go including trading back just one spot with NE and picking up another couple of picks....this is an intriguing hire for sure. His press conference Q and A will be potentially as interesting as Quinn's. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

21 minutes ago, KWilliamsAWinfield said:

I am not a fan of this hire since he is a sleazeball, oh well

How is he a sleazeball? He wasnt a good HC by any means but there is no indications or reports of him being a bad dude.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KWilliamsAWinfield said:

I am not a fan of this hire since he is a sleazeball, oh well

You can't come in and drop something like that without an explanation. I mean it is the guy's character. What did he do that makes him a "sleazeball"?

I am excited about this hire. Some guys make better Coordinators then HC's.  

• Thumb up 1