Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys - The One Where...oh nvm.. **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

Giants will likely pick 6th, likely knocking them out of range of the top QBs, MHJ and the top OT unless they trade up. Awesome. 

Nabers is pretty darn good.   Ditto Bowers.  They'll get a really good football player at 6.  I just don't want them anywhere near the top QBs or MHJ.

2 minutes ago, djpapeleta360 said:

Didn't Mahomes have this same issue. Couldn't beat good teams in College.

Yes. Its a good thing Mahomes had a year to sit and learn from Alex Smith whom he has said repeatedly was the reason he was so prepared and played so well when he finally got the start 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stoshuaj said:

Yeah, because everyone knows football is an individual sport like wrestling, not a team game.

Mahomes in college had the same issue Caleb had at USC. No defense and Mahomes ended his career with a losing g record.

2 minutes ago, skinsmania123 said:

He has not been injured in over 2 years. He has also put on 20 lbs. of muscle.  His conditioning is night and day with Washington to what it was in Indiana when he had those injuries. He has an incredible arm, and he is accurate. He can make all the throws intermediate, and long. And he has the wheels to get out of trouble. I like him a lot. And if not him, Daniels.  BUT with that said, I am pretty sure they will go Williams or Maye.  

2 ACL tears it too much for that high, maybe 3rd rd

4 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Does it really matter?  I mean, he's going to be fired regardless, why does it matter what they say?  They should treat him with respect because you should treat everybody with respect all the time.  We've lost that as a society.  But everybody deserves to be treated appropriately, even while they are being fired.  

I don’t say treat him poorly or with disrespect. I just want him to be held accountable. We also have lost this in our society. His approach has been mind numbingly horrible. I get it that maybe it doesn’t matter in the long run, I just want some accountability under the new regime. 

Just now, mhd24 said:

Nabers is pretty darn good.   Ditto Bowers.  They'll get a really good football player at 6.  I just don't want them anywhere near the top QBs or MHJ.

Yeah, my point is they were always bound to get a really good player, but at least now the chance is lower that player will be a franchise QB or a perennial All Pro. 

I like the effort from everyone, even though we still look clueless on defense at times. 

I miss Andrew Wylie for one reason: The boy can't block but he sure can mix it up good with the other team after the whistle

The offensive balance is great, should have been doing it all year

Edited by Redskinscub

2 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Giants will likely pick 6th, likely knocking them out of range of the top QBs, MHJ and the top OT unless they trade up. Awesome. 

They are gonna end up with Alt or Fashanu. Not a bad place to be imo. 

Just now, cougs said:

I don’t say treat him poorly or with disrespect. I just want him to be held accountable. We also have lost this in our society. His approach has been mind numbingly horrible. I get it that maybe it doesn’t matter in the long run, I just want some accountability under the new regime. 

There is nothing to be gained by saying "Ron screwed everything up so we're firing him."

They're firing him, so that's the accountability.

There's no reason to say anything except that you on the way out.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, mhd24 said:

I've seen people calling for a Giants mega trade, basically the RG3 trade plus for the Giants to go for the first pick

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

If McCarthy is smart, he won't let his players know the score.  Unless they have it scrolling in the stadium somewhere.  

If Harris was smart he wouldn't be scrolling it in the stadium.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

If McCarthy is smart, he won't let his players know the score.  Unless they have it scrolling in the stadium somewhere.  

Do you think they make the players lock their cell phones in their locker like they’re in high school in the early 2000’s lol. They will all know the scores