Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The 49ers ~ The One Where One Is Golden

zCommander

Just now, MartinC said:

Picking #2 would obviously be huge. Guarantees

us a shot at one of Mayes or Williams.

I honestly wonder if we could maybe consider a trade back also. If a team offered a great amount of picks than I’m not against it. There’s some good QBs prospects in this draft if we did decide to go that route . 

All and All

Maye would be my first choice over Caleb . I already know we will have some fans and the radio that will find things to make Caleb look like a bad dude . 

1 minute ago, MartinC said:

Why not both? Lets trade multiple 1st round picks to procure the number 1 and number 2 pick, in this year's draft, and take both prospects. Would be an interesting training camp...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Stay put and grab Drake Maye, then draft the WR or left tackle of the future at the start of the 2nd.

If it doesn't work out, we can spam this gif in gameday threads for two seasons:

hate-the.gif

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, MartinC said:

You pick whoever the Bears or whoever they trade with don’t pick and don’t complain about it.  

UNLESS you LOVE Daniels.  If you do (I don’t) then you could conceivably move back and grab him and pick up assets.  

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, wit33 said:

This stance doesn't really catch me off guard. Your efforts to provoke won't stir things up this time.

I respect the board and like exchanging thoughts, even if we don't see eye to eye.

Why does this particular issue get under your skin? 😄 

The misplaced accusations you make here are a great choice if you're ready to move on from the site.

One, I have no interest or need to provoke you and that includes my post you quoted. A false accusation made against staff is a rule violation. 

And the implication that you've been persecuted in the past repeats the offense. 

Second, your comment on the nature of the board stuck me as trollish, pretentious, and narrow at best and I called you out on it.

You want to call that 'getting under my skin." I see that also as a trollish response, something you seem to embrace in your choice of avatar, and trolling is one of your previous rule violations.

Your existing point total is already enough for any mod to remove you at any time. And this response of yours makes it more than enough.

But I'm not going to boot you at this time. Maybe next year. 😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

You pick whoever the Bears or whoever they trade with don’t pick and don’t complain about it.  

UNLESS you LOVE Daniels.  If you do (I don’t) then you could conceivably move back and grab him and pick up assets.  

I don’t love Daniel’s. I’m warning to Maye.

2 minutes ago, Skintime said:

You were right, now back at #3

Damn me!!

Just now, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I’m probably in the minority saying this, but I was proud of how the younger guys played today for the most part. I thought it was a solid effort in an untenable situation.

Me too. Holmes looked good prior to the concussion. Forbes has shown growth. Martin is doing better. Hudson isn’t young but he looked good. 

Not a bad day for the youth on the D. The O? Well… we can’t have everything.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Well, there is no one named Mayes in the draft class as far as QBs go…

True enough. My apologies, I've been in a bit of a "malaise", recently watching this team play every Sunday...

Drake Maye is his name, and Maye he be our potential savior at the QB position. Looking forward to it

• Like 1

Just now, shakinaiken said:

True enough. My apologies, I've been in a bit of a "malaise", recently watching this team play every Sunday...

Drake Maye is his name, and Maye he be our potential savior at the QB position. Looking forward to it

This is going to be a really long few months.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1