Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Rams - The One Where One Gets Rammed

zCommander

Rams were supposedly in a rebuilding year. They aren’t a contender but they are considerably better than we are.  Coaching matters.  A lot.  

Hoping we have a shiny new GM and HC next year and look respectable.  Sucks to be rooting for a higher draft pick every December.  

• Like 2

Diggs just snags a bullet one handed, in the rain, juggles it into his body and turns three and long into a first, early in the fourth after Dallas thought they might have stopped them for once 😁 and then next play cook gets a TD from Allen. Bills looking like bills at their best and Dallas looking like they're preparing for their annual collapse against san fran. 😆

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I think Harris should let Ron go. As much as he hasn’t been great for us, he’s too good of a human to deserve this at this point. Just let him go home and relax and celebrate when we win the Lombardi next year and send him his ring…

This may not be a popular response but I say F him. The effort he put into the season was abominable

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I think Harris should let Ron go. As much as he hasn’t been great for us, he’s too good of a human to deserve this at this point. Just let him go home and relax and celebrate when we win the Lombardi next year and send him his ring…

I have been against firing him during the season. Because I didnt want it to hurt Josh's image and ability to attract good coaches. But I dont think it matters at this point. It is time.