Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Rams - The One Where One Gets Rammed

zCommander

6 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Full breakdown in coverage with miscommunication. Every week same drill. Curl supposedly wants a monster contract. 

He’s a good player but considering he tied t fo turnovers and apparently isn’t much of a communicator either - I don’t say how you can pay him big money 

That was on St Juste (I think he was the CB to that side). But no one in this secondary should be paid a big extension - worst secondary in the league.

• Like 1

Just now, Tonysoprano1 said:

This team has so many holes howell is the least of their problems 

I think it's more or less impossible to really evaluate Sam as a player at this point. The offensive play calling is so bad, the OL is so bad, the defense is so bad, the team has mostly quit, and they have a lame duck coach who everyone knows will be fired soon.

• Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, MartinC said:

That was on St Juste (I think he was the CB to that side). But no one in this secondary should be paid a big extension - worst secondary in the league.

I'm beginning to wonder how much of this is the coaching. If they were really this bad would they have even been drafted? 

• Like 1

Just now, mistertim said:

I think it's more or less impossible to really evaluate Sam as a player at this point. The offensive play calling is so bad, the OL is so bad, the defense is so bad, the team has mostly quit, and they have a lame duck coach who everyone knows will be fired soon.

I agree, except I’m not sure the offensive play calling is as big a problem as others.

Im not sure what they can do.  

It's sad, say if you had a son or daughter just getting to the age to watch, understand, and enjoy football, who on this team would be the first jersey you buy them?  Terry? He's really good but might not even be top 10 in his position. You'd have to buy a taylor jersey or a Riggins jersey and tell them stories of past relevance. No individual player that is great to root for. We have no elite level players, and with nowadays individual players getting just as much love as the team, its going to be hard to grow this fanbase. Its sad. Snyder has destroyed this once beloved franchise. Harris has got to turn things around, not just winning, but we need some real stars on this team, preferably really marketable ones.

• Thumb up 1