Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Dolphins ~ The One Where One Is Drowning

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

And then the posts on this board 

“Omg magic is pissed” 

“wow heads are really gonna roll if they’re sending magic out to be the bad cop like this” 

It’s all so tiring 

Lets play Magic's Social Media team!!! What will he say next?? ( Insert cheesy 80's game show theme)

I'll start

" The commanders lost 45-15, when you score 15 and let the opponent score 45 that's not good. When you score 30 points less than your opponent at home that's not good, therefore you lose the game"

( insert cheesy gameshow theme, show off a '87 Tercel behind the big door and the living room set in the corner, and show Magic waving to the crowd surrounded by staff with confetti falling)

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Harris paid too much for this franchise - as he leaves the stadium that is the revelation he is dealing with now.

Nah. Owning this franchise is going to print money for him with just minor improvements (and he wants to make major improvements). Incredible investment if you can afford it. He knew what he was getting into 

• Like 2

Nice job Ron.  Your coached defense gave up a tie for the most points given up in a game this year.  Furthermore, in a review of your stellar performance as a GM and talent evaluator, your defense which you spent a ton of high pick draft capital on has given up 90 points in the last two games and 121 points in the last three games.  Let that sink in for a minute.  I am sure Josh Harris will be sending you your super bowl ring when they win one.  However, after this season, that looks pretty far off.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Conn said:

I wonder what angry platitude Allen is going to give the fans while distracting from the fact that he sucks as much as everyone else this season 

What else can he say? 

All he has are platitudes, at this point. 

“We/I suck,” doesn’t fulfill his contract for interviews, when he talks tomorrow on the sportsjunkies. He has to formulate something, other than failure. 

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Whew. I was worried he was spending his additional time on the offense before, given it’s wild successes.

He’s going to have the bye week to prepare for the Rams. Watch out for the shut out from this defense. The best is yet to come 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Haha 1