Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Dolphins ~ The One Where One Is Drowning

zCommander

6 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I did not expect to read an article about a researcher giving a dolphin happy endings, lsd use by dolphins and a dolphin committing suicide  once the happy endings went away during the game today, but it was far more entertaining than the debacle we are watching. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, skinsmania123 said:

What do you think about the O lines performance today? Wylie has played like pure ass.  He has missed blocks, and people were actually posting, "oh way to go Howell" when the only reason he was caught up is because Wylie missed yet another block.  I know you are supportive of Howell, but when you go game to game and you continue to have O line players miss blocks and act as literal human turnstiles, you cannot blame it on Howell.  Also, something I have noticed this year, our receivers do not get separation, and quite a few dropped balls that have been well placed.  I just think we so many other needs other than QB.

And I do not know you evaluate him effectively with the product we are putting on the field. This team is one of the worst Skins teams I have ever watched.  And if the dis-ease of this team continues and they get rid of Howell, I will guarantee, he will excel if he gets protection and has a decent receivers corp, and RB. 

The worst Oline in NFL history 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, djpapeleta360 said:

The problem with Ron's draft is he constantly drafting raw prospect with huge potential. Davis and Forbes both were raw. He went for the boom or bust picks and it bit him in the ass.

You are right. If Ron just went with Mel Kipers 1st rd picks he would not be in the mess he is in now.