Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders @ The Cowboys - Gobble Gobble... oh yeah, **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Well, firing sends a message to the players and others that will be coming into the org that they mean business. It also may help with morale simply because it’s like pulling off the bandaid.

But I agree. Ultimately it doesn’t do a thing right now. Unless you have someone on staff you want to evaluate in a different role for research purposes… EB as HC, Kerrigan as DC, Tavita Prichard as OC, etc.

I argue that low moral is good for our draft capital lol 

23 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

This hasn’t been said enough in this thread.  

**** Dallas.  

they will make an early exit from the playoffs as usual.  

The Cowboys are just about the same as years past. They improved their D immensely, but Dak still fails under pressure when playing against good teams. The 49ers/Eagles are the 2 teams the Cowboys have to get by in the playoffs, yet the Cowboys lost handily to both in their regular season match-ups.

Just now, LetsBCooley said:

The Cowboys are just about the same as years past. They improved their D immensely, but Dak still fails under pressure when playing against good teams. The 49ers/Eagles are the 2 teams the Cowboys have to get by in the playoffs, yet the Cowboys lost handily to both in their regular season match-ups.

They shoulda beaten Philly, but a healthy San Fran team is a monster.

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Found this funny

Ill drive him to Dulles myself 

• Haha 8

I've said it before, I'll say it again now. Turner was an OC coaching with both hands tied behind his back because his QB couldn't throw. Turner called the only kind of offense you can when your QB sucks. It was ugly, and the players hated it, and Turner didn't have the charisma to keep the locker room when it was ugly.

EB is calling plays with 1 hand behind is back because of the O-Line. EB's results are worse to me. I'm surprised he's getting a pass from the players so far.

Edited by NickyJ
  • Like 6
  • Thumb up 1

TO be fair its not the announcing crew tha tbore speople, its how lame our team is right now.  And look, I was all abou tbeing on board with sam, shore up the line, grab a TE.... but something about this game make me think Sam might have a lower ceiling.  I just can't shake the feeling.

We couldn't even let Dolly jinx them by singing we are the champions at half time.

3 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Dallas has way better coaches than what washington has..just look at how their defense went from worst in the league when Nolan was the DC to what Quinn has done since he got there..

Adding Micah Parsons certainly helps but I agree. They play with such speed and ferocity. Helps when you know what to do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

I've said it before, I'll say it again now. Turner was an OC coaching with both hands tied behind his back because his QB couldn't throw. Turner called the only kind of offense you can when your QB sucks. It was ugly, and the players hated it, and Turner didn't have the charisma to keep the locker room when it was ugly.

EB is calling plays with 1 hand behind is back because of the O-Line. EB's results are worse to me. I'm surprised he's getting a pass from the players so far.

This is spot on.

1 minute ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

I said 7-10 in the offseason 

Legit have a shot at 4-13. Today was the last game I would have been ok with winning. Now? Keep losing. 

And honestly, keeping RR might be the best way to get that. 

I think well finish 5-12. Probably beat either the Rams or Jets due to the sheer randomness of the NFL, but our defense is so bad that losing out is certainly a realistic possibility.

4 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

I said 7-10 in the offseason 

Legit have a shot at 4-13. Today was the last game I would have been ok with winning. Now? Keep losing. 

And honestly, keeping RR might be the best way to get that. 

I said 8-9. Feels now like 5-12 at best,

Rivera is going through the motions and lost the team. He might be the perfect guy to lose out. 4-12 should guarantee a top 5 pick. I think they even have a fighting chance at getting the third pick.   We got the hardest schedule among the bad teams and most of the bad teams play each other multiple times.

The only game left that worries me is the Rams game but I suspect they lose that one too 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1