Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders @ The Cowboys - Gobble Gobble... oh yeah, **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

Just now, Redwards said:

I agree.  And to think, Zorn didn't even have four years under his belt like Ron's illustrious crew does....

He’s going out as a punchline and be made his bed on that. I truly don’t think he’s this level bad but he’s a mediocre coach going at half speed and its been a disaster because that attitude has permeated the team 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

He’s going out as a punchline and be made his bed on that. I truly don’t think he’s this level bad but he’s a mediocre coach going at half speed and its been a disaster because that attitude has permeated the team 

I don't think he's even mediocre. He has 3 winning seasons out of soon to be 13 (I think). That is way below mediocrity. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

I'm not going to keep arguing this. No interest in the ref whining that is ubiquitous in these threads. 

Except that i stated in my original post and my reply that I wasn't doing that and was genuinely curious to see if the rules had changed because I see it all across the league.

It's not uncommon at all to see a receiver attempt a one handed catch because his other hand is being held down and no call.

Maybe the refs are being told to let that go I don't know, but I'd certainly like to so I can have a better understanding of the rule.