Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders vs. The Giants - A Giant Opportunity!

zCommander

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

He's 9 of 11 with a touchdown. 

Doubt you're gonna get much more than that from anybody who's below an undrafted rookie.

He’s responsible for about 80 lost yards in sacks but when he gets rid of it, he is being productive you’re right 

• Like 1

This is case where the sum of all the parts is actually a lesser value than the individual parts counted separately. That's a reflection on the designers and implementers.

Unfortunately, those individual values also average out comparatively low.

So those who clung to the idea that at least the roster was kind of close to being what we need can feel free to move on from that misconception.

We have maybe 15-18 players worth keeping. And only 5-6 of them are really good. None are really great.

Odds are it will take a major long term rebuild to make this franchise a top fifteen team.

Of course anything can happen in the NFL and maybe a completely new f.o. and coaching staff can salvage and up lift the roster more than I'm thinking.

🤞

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

Just now, JSSkinz said:

What were the spirit fingers on the side of the head?  He changed the call, even the commentator said he checked to a different play, as for him looking at the sideline I didn't see that.  

How did you not see him? He covered both ear holes of his helmet and turned and stared at the sideline. Then he did the “Monster” sign. I know it was the “Monster” sign because he yelled, “Monster!”

• Haha 1