Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders @ The Seachickens!

zCommander

Howell made a mistake trying to make a play, that’s been his M.O. as he grows. It’s gonna happen. The disdain and rage towards the only part of the team worth watching is sad to see. I get that it comes from the “same old same old” we’re experiencing under Rivera…but the light at the end of the tunnel is fast approaching. Remember hope isn’t far off even if Howell makes stupid mistakes. He’s doing all this with a bad supporting cast for bad coaches in a culture-less locker room. Perspective. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

This is a bit harsh. I don’t know why you’re so angry. This team stinks. 

It was but those types of turnovers make me worry he's not getting it, we know our team stinks and any little piece of momentum can completely change the game. I like Sam and I'm not calling for his head or to be benched but that's back-to-back weeks with really poor decisions that didn't need to happen if he had a bit more awareness. 

Just now, JSSkinz said:

It was but those types of turnovers make me worry he's not getting it, we know our team stinks and any little piece of momentum can completely change the game. I like Sam and I'm not calling for his head or to be benched but that's back-to-back weeks with really poor decisions that didn't need to happen if he had a bit more awareness. 

That’s part of his game. He’s improved every week in various regards. He’ll learn.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2