Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders @ The Seachickens!

zCommander

Just now, Conn said:

Probably re-confirmed to him that they would give the staff the entire season. I’d be surprised if they boxed themselves into anything future-wise 

Im willing to bet he feels like ownership trading his players is them saying the team is going no where this season and Ron is 100% the type to take motivation from that. Probably telling players ‘they’ think we are done and everything. 

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Conn said:

Probably re-confirmed to him that they would give the staff the entire season. I’d be surprised if they boxed themselves into anything future-wise 

I doubt they even did that. Maybe they did.  

I think it was more “Please tell us how you will restock some draft capital so we can have more ammunition in the off season.  If you’re here, that’s to your benefit.  If you’re not, we appreciate it.”

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Im willing to bet he feels like ownership trading his players is them saying the team is going no where this season and Ron is 100% the type to take motivation from that. Probably telling players ‘they’ think we are done and everything. 

luckily for those of us that want a house-cleaning, Rivera has never shown the ability to motivate this team for any length of time

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

This is like… your opinion, man.

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I doubt they even did that. Maybe they did.  

I think it was more “Please tell us how you will restock some draft capital so we can have more ammunition in the off season.  If you’re here, that’s to your benefit.  If you’re not, we appreciate it

Just now, veteranskinsfan said:

We need a touchdown because our defense is not doing much.  They are targeting Mayo on short pass plays.

This is how every team plays us. Target our LB’s. They are slow and don’t tackle well. 

• Like 2