Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - Week 10 - The Commanders @ The Seahawks

zCommander

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

Haha! I'm joking, our defense sucks!

Checked a couple of sites, not nearly as bad as I thought. Both have us at 29. lol

Just now, Chris 44 said:

Checked a couple of sites, not nearly as bad as I thought. Both have us at 29. lol

Bad news is we cant use the phrase "no where to go but up".

13 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

Bad news is we cant use the phrase "no where to go but up".

I was just talking to my brother a minute ago, I told him we looked better (defense) than the last couple of weeks, but we can only go up because we're the worst.

A lot of Seahawks fans are actually suggesting they want Geno benched , has he been that bad this season?.

4 hours ago, Daniel.redskins said:

I think we win in a shootout.  Please don't put Forbes on DK.  Need Payne and Allen to stuff the run.  Us 30-27.  

Need Allen and Payne to step up in general. I can understand James and Toohill just being back up quality players but I haven’t see any thing from those two. 

5 hours ago, PlayAction said:

We have LBs?

Nope 

5 minutes ago, Commander202 said:

A lot of Seahawks fans are actually suggesting they want Geno benched , has he been that bad this season?.

Their record is not that bad but his 49.3% rating against the Ravens was bad. And the game before that he was just okay (2TDs to 2 INTs). So he might be on the decline and the fans think Lock can do better lol

• Like 1

@Koolblue13, the sad thing is we were beaten by two "Ass" teams and taken to the wire by a "Super Ass" one.

I love the college bball rankings.....so much wishful thinking. Duke is always ranked high for no good reason, and when they lose they drop 0.000000001 places in the rankings. We'll see how they do without Tony Greene and a few others who've retired.

On 11/6/2023 at 1:07 PM, skinzplay said:

If anybody's going, please make a sign " Pumping in Fake Fan Noise Since 2002"

I am going. I am also likely the only Commanders coach to have an undefeated season. My presence in the stadium alone should tip it in our favor. Granted my 3rd/4th grade flag team is in a slightly more competitive league than the NFL but it should translate. 😂 

IMG_7898.thumb.jpeg.d4147529a8dc0b9b873a58bffa9d6a98.jpegIMG_7920.thumb.jpeg.6810f1904afc13ef72c003af32bacead.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

On 11/6/2023 at 12:31 AM, 88Comrade2000 said:

Geno 23

Sam   20

We suck in Seattle. Expect a close game with Seattle ultimately winning.

We've won the last four regular season games in Seattle. We all remember the playoff losses there,  of course,  but overall,  we're 8 - 2 against them in the last 10.

* I see that some of this has already been mentioned. ☺️

Edited by Spearfeather