Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs.The Eagles - Someone is getting their feathers plucked?!?!

zCommander

1 minute ago, Stihl89 said:

I cant even enjoy this game. Its just infuriating to me. How are you THAT incompetent last week and against the bears but then do this. Im so over this era. They are going to win an additional 2-3 games and mess up their draft slot. 

Can't you just enjoy the moment? We're going head-to-head with one og the best teams in the league.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hdf561 said:

He just executed a great drive and great throw for a TD, and I am loving the way he is playing today, but it’s ONE GAME! If we do it next game and the one after that as Lou Brown said “that’s called a streak” then I might be more on board, until then nah

I have a feeling he’ll need to play near perfect for the rest of the season and you’ll still be on the fence. You don’t want to believe or like him. Your perogative.

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Unreal how much the narrative is now on EB’s side that they’ll never grasp why he doesn’t get a HC job lol. He’s been a major part of the problem all season but the moment things are going well it’s back to talking about EB’s resume and what a genius he is. Crickets when he’s contributing to poor offensive production 

12 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

Can you imagine what kind of team we would be if they had figured out the oline at the beginning of the season.

Nah.

This is vintage Ron Rivera.  Have the season hanging by a thread, win a bundle of mid-season games because everyone is in save your ass mode, then lose a bundle at the end to miss out on the playoffs.  

Coaching matters.  This staff has shown in spades that, over the long haul of a season, they are woefully inadequate.  

If Harris and his group are paying attention and have done their studies on this staff's history, nothing short of a playoff win should be able to save this entire regime.  I hope he is as smart as I think he is.

Edited by Redwards
  • Like 1