Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

8 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

I don't get this repeated mentions of Commanders interest

Will see.  It's the national reporters versus the local reporters on this.  I'd bet on the locals.

I don't doubt the nationals are hearing it but often their sources are agents -- and Belichick's camp will want to drive the perception that he's wanted everywhere.   And oddly enough Washington is a strong destination spot so if they want to leverage the idea that they are in demand throwing Washington out there is a good move. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Conn said:

Wow somebody really ****ed this guys **** right up 

He getting haircuts from the local gardeners union??

It only looks like his **** is jacked bc of the image size. He’s not a member of Hair Club for Men. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Conn said:

Interesting 

I saw that.  it was the pushback to the Halaby tweets.  Don't know.  But Halaby survived that and got a promotion in title and power from what i read so I gather it wasn't that bad for him as to the power struggle with Pederson.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I saw that.  it was the pushback to the Halaby tweets.  Don't know.  But Halaby survived that and got a promotion in title and power from what i read so I gather it wasn't that bad for him as to the power struggle with Pederson.

Sounds more like a problem with organizational structure and defining clear roles back then than with Halaby specifically 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

It's incredible to reflect on the fact that Snyder would have already had Saban and BB in the building, offering the richest coaching contract in NFL history.

Probably Harbaugh too.

9 minutes ago, Conn said:

Sounds more like a problem with organizational structure and defining clear roles back then than with Halaby specifically 

Yeah not sure. But I'd bet on Halaby in that context considering he's survived that battle, got promoted and is lauded.  But I got no idea of course otherwise.

In theory, I don't love a pure anayltics guy in charge of a team.  I've heard some things that reassure me of that as to Halaby but I don't know.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Snyder would hire Harbaugh to be HC/EVP and Bill B to be GM/President of Football Operations and we would see reports of internal fighting by August. 

duck and weave that scenario

3 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Forced retirement. He was essentially fired.

Yeah I was surprised when posters claimed it was his decision.  The release from the team, where it read "mutually agreed to part ways" or whatever is what is said often when someone gets fired.  

• Like 1