Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

2 hours ago, Chris 44 said:

My wife insists on the paper going under, I insist that it goes over (makes much more sense right) so in our house its pretty easy to see who bothered to put another roll on the cylinder.

I know this is way off topic and it's all I will say on this topic.

Seth Wheeler's 1891 patent shows the original placement of the toilet paper roll using an "over" approach.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, RVAskins said:

I know this is way off topic and it's all I will say on this topic.

Seth Wheeler's 1891 patent shows the original placement of the toilet paper roll using an "over" approach.

Dude was way ahead of his time. A true renaissance man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Toilet paper doesn’t have anything to do with front office? Are we hiring the Charmin guy?

Harris is an analytics guy. The return on investment on bidet seats is far greater. Much better overall outcomes. They crunched the numbers and TP is on the way out. 

2 hours ago, bcl05 said:

Who struggles with tearing toilet paper.  I've heard that argument before, and it has never made sense.

Countless wives all across this beautiful land.  Honestly I still don’t know which is right, over or under.  My sin is leaving socks and undies on the bathroom floor!🥷

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, lovemaskins said:

Countless wives all across this beautiful land.  Honestly I still don’t know which is right, over or under.  My sin is leaving socks and undies on the bathroom floor!🥷

Whatever you do, don't ever leave the seat up. Wives get very angry when that happens.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2

5 hours ago, Bantu said:

Listening to the PFF NFL show and Rick Spielman is on. Really interesting to hear him describe how his consulting work with Commanders is going. Very in depth descriptions as to how they identified, interviewed and decided which GM and head coaches they wanted to hire.

Spielman confirmed that Harris was adamant about getting GM in place before they start the HC search in earnest. He then goes on to detail the interview formats, how Peters was spearheading those, etc. Really interesting. Puts the bed all the garbage about the "committee" approach, too many chefs in the kitchen, etc.

For those who haven't watched it yet...

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

Whatever you do, don't ever leave the seat up. Wives get very angry when that happens.

Bruh, we’ve done couples ministry for years, the nonsense that splits relationships is insane.  Always funny to clear the air and get to the knitty gritty details to actually begin restoring a marriage.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Conn said:

Hey a job is a job. When I was a mere tyke on this forum, @Foreheadonce told me that he’d never hire me, not even as a janitor, because I’d probably refill the toilet paper with the paper going under instead of over.

I don't remember this, though it does sound like something I'd have said in my younger years, and I'd still agree that's a fire-able offense.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Forehead said:

I don't remember this, though it does sound like something I'd have said in my younger years, and I'd still agree that's a fire-able offense.

Was in the old ES Dynasty Thread days, lost somewhere in the abyss of the fantasy & madden forum. Always remembered it because I thought it was a great insult :ols:

9 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

I absolutely just love my bidet. I can't believe I haven't used one my entire life. Hobo parents.

Hot coffee and ice cold blast from the bidet is the way to start your day.

DUDE! You've got that totally bass ackwards. Give it a try, and let us know what you think.

8 hours ago, lovemaskins said:

Bruh, we’ve done couples ministry for years, the nonsense that splits relationships is insane.  Always funny to clear the air and get to the knitty gritty details to actually begin restoring a marriage.  

That's because you're getting the safe for Minister's ears versions of everything.

"He won't pick his socks up off the floor!" Translation: He can't get it up. Alternate translation: It's my go-to way to pick a fight so I don't have to listen to him whining about strawberry milk and a mop. (Only some of you will get that reference😁)

"She's so damn unreasonable" Translation: She has the nerve to expect me to do the dishes once a week. Alternate translation: She won't do my Game of Thrones BDSM role-play! 

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, RVAskins said:

Thats why I always put the toilet lid down. I’m going to make you F’n work for it either way.

• Haha 7
  • Thumb up 1

5 hours ago, The Sisko said:

DUDE! You've got that totally bass ackwards. Give it a try, and let us know what you think.

I live in the Caribbean. You want cold water in there. If I still lived up here, yeah hot water blast away

Holy **** a strawberry milk and a mop reference. I love this place.

Edited by Koolblue13
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, RVAskins said:

I tell my wife there is a wonderful new invention these days called hinges. I then show her how they work.

God we need current news and developments...

• Haha 5
  • Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, Die Hard said:

Thats why I always put the toilet lid down. I’m going to make you F’n work for it either way.

Early on, my reasoning for putting the seat down for every flush:  Fairness - this way we both have work to do.

Then I saw a graphic showing the germ cloud when the lid is left open*

*of course, this might have been paid for by the Toothbrush Council - “You’re brushing **** on your teeth!  Buy a dozen a year!” (paraphrasing)

What the hell is this thread about?

• Haha 1