Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

1 hour ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

If Jets flame out, the coaching staff is gone. Aaron probably cut or retires. Can’t see any coach wanting to deal with that and just start over.

Shouldn't we already be posting in every thread about how "Saleh the now declared failure" has lost so much cred that Rogers will split and Harris will ok any $$$ amount necessary for (insert Quinn, Weaver, Jay 👹, whoever they hire now for hc) to get him here and make a big enough media splash to overcome the look of "failed again already" we're now getting? Let's get going boys!!!  Hit those keyboards!!! 😛

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, srtman04 said:

Is that you Dan Quinn?  

I never said I wanted Dan Quinn, but it will be fun to watch you and rest of the haters cry after he's hired.  lol

Edited by Probos
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, KWilliamsAWinfield said:

I am just ready for the Redskins to hire a head coach and move on and focus on the draft 

You’ll be waiting a long time since that team doesn’t exist.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Probos said:

I never wanted Dan Quinn, but it will be fun to watch you and rest of the haters cry after he's hired.

You've got some issues man.....put down the bong,  please.   

1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Maybe Peter’s has been telling candidates that this is our plan at QB lol

FTR, I've got no issue going after Lance. It's a perfect speculative shot. The guy didn't lose his job to Purdy, he got injured, again, and considering the whole reason they drafted him was Garoppolo couldn't make it through a season, they turned the page following Purdy's superlative performance in '22. Lance is an unknown, he's not known ---- like Zach Wilson. The negatives are health, and what was at best, middling preseason play before that. Didn't look great, but primarily the situation up to now is that he's an unknown. If I could get him on the cheap, i would. Nice speculative add. But chances of hitting? If he was 40/60 or 45/55 before (probably too) at this point most teams would probably call it 20/80 or 25/75. I'd still take a swing if I could, on the cheap, though without a second thought. We have nothing at QB other than Howell, add another dart throw and a QB at 2, interesting QB room. Probably not the best idea to have no vets though, so I get why that would never happen. 

• Like 1

I say screw it. Let's pull off the first "head coach-less" season. We'll redshirt this year on the coaching front. Let the players coach themselves for a year, and we'll start this search over again in 2025.

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

Can we please stop posting these aggregators? They don't know ****.

You're not wrong, but don't we open up a precedent if we use that standard that will reduce the number of people here qualified to post to about 5-6?

(Of course you would be one still allowed)

• Haha 10

47 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

At this point, might as well let Magic coach for the year, draft Maye, then trade down from #1 overall next year for a bevy of picks and get your real HC that offseason. 

I’m joking, but really only about the Magic part. 

Showtime!  Bring it.  I'm ok with having Magic head coach for a year.  All he has to do is motivate men to buy in, exceed their capabilities, and do what their position coaches/coordinators want them to do.

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, method man said:

It says something that Quinn has not been announced yet. Doubt they love him. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are back to the drawing board

Last time we tried a Dallas coordinator....  No, just no.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, srtman04 said:

You've got some issues man.....put down the bong,  please.   

Snappy come back, maybe Jimmy Kimmel should hire you as a writer for his show.

You seem to know what's best -- so, who should they hire?

1 hour ago, MisterPinstripe said:

Johnson turned both us and the Seahawks down. But some NFL people have said that had to do more with him not feeling ready. MacDonald had his last interview with Seattle after Peters had already left for the Senior Bowl, which would mean we already made a decision on who to hire or no way Peters leaves. Which to me means it wasnt MacDonald.

Or he realized they can't make a decision right now, focus on what you can, the Senior Bow, and then pick it back up on Monday.

5 minutes ago, method man said:

It says something that Quinn has not been announced yet. Doubt they love him. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are back to the drawing board

They might love him.  They might have offered him the job.  Perhaps Quinn wants $10+ mil /yr. and a 6 year contract and they don't want to give him that.. yet.  It could be that this ownership group doesn't want to give what these coaches are wanting and getting from other teams.  That would explain a lot.

27 minutes ago, OtisDriftwood25 said:

Yeah let’s go. Try to get Al Harris DC and a Kubiak.

This would be an ideal DC and OC.  Love it.  Then let them put their staff together both Harris and Kubiak.  Like it!  

• Thumb up 1