Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

It's kind of wimpy IMO from Ben Johnson. 

Also, there's no guarantee he can bring a superbowl to Detroit, especially with Goff at the helm. So how much longer does he try for and what happens when/if Campbell gets fired?

• Like 1

Was this the plan all along by Ben?  Did he just want to test the waters?  Did he inform the teams that this was likely the direction he was going or did he tease us?  Feeling late to the dance now with coordinators being hired left and right by other teams. 

Just now, my_friend_goo said:

Also, there's no guarantee he can bring a superbowl to Detroit, especially with Goff at the helm. So how much longer does he try for and what happens when/if Campbell gets fired?

Agree. 

I get backing out last year/. But two years in a row?  And i gather the J. Anderson report from weeks back that he wants a bifg slary, she mentioned 15 million a year might have had some merift.

Considering all of that, "meh". 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, UK Skins said:

How can you do that twice?? Noone should even give him an interview next year. How ****ing unprofessional.

Unless it IS about the money in which case **** him anyway.

It’s not unprofessional to turn down a job offer. 

• Like 2