Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

I hope whoever the HC is had gotten a highly regarded yes from those who will come with him as coaches.  We need to put this staff together. This team is so behind the 8 ball it isn't funny.  We have a lot of work to do.  Adam Peters, you worked with Jim Nagy, Exec. Dir. of the Senior Bowl. Hire him to our FO. staff immediately after the Senor Bowl game.  We need him!  

• Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

If anyone has gone through the security line at Reagan they'd know what that face means lolol

Thinking Quinn's opening statement to the Commanders interview team was; "Let me get this straight, you made me fly all the way here, commercial on my own dime I might add, yet your going to fly your entire crew to Detroit to meet with Jonson? This **** is rigged! Jerry, I didnt mean what I said about you, Im coming home".

Edited by Chris 44
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

I could be wrong, but Quinn's got the look of someone that's slowly walking the green mile, not someone elated because they just nailed an interview...

Those interviews are high energy and draining. He’s probably just drained from nerves and everything.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

I could be wrong, but Quinn's got the look of someone that's slowly walking the green mile, not someone elated because they just nailed an interview...

Standing in an airport security line will snuff out the enthusiasm from anyone.

• Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, ThatNFLChick said:

Couldn't the same be said for Johnson? Nobody could do 2nd interviews until after the Ravens played, seems like a lot of teams wanted their coaches in place and weren't willing to wait for him or Johnson. I mean today is Senior Bowl practice, half the league is in Mobile

Again for all the "Ben Johnson is the hottest candidate on the market" stuff the only teams who liked him so much they were willing to wait and do a 2nd interview with him were us and Seattle. 

Because his agents put it out that those were the jobs he was considering. There’s a reason the Panthers quickly locked down their guy after it came out that they wanted to interview Johnson. That’s how these things work, the teams who aren’t actually in the running move on when they have a real candidate who will take them. Johnson has been super stingy about who he’s willing to actually interview with, going back to last year. It’s not just that teams weren’t patient, they weren’t options. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Command The 414 said:

I see his body language as “not happening here” at least I’m hoping that’s it 

I think his body language is "I should have brought my medium size suitcase so i could carry on all of my clothes, instead checking one of my bags. I think it would fit in the overhead compartment. But then I wouldn't have been able to take back the complimentary bottle of 3 Olives they gave me after my interview."

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Conn said:

Because his agents put it out that those were the jobs he was considering. There’s a reason the Panthers quickly locked down their guy after it came out that they wanted to interview Johnson. That’s how these things work, the teams who aren’t actually in the running move on when they have a real candidate who will take them. Johnson has been super stingy about who he’s willing to actually interview with, going back to last year. It’s not just that teams weren’t patient, they weren’t options. 

Sorry but thats not true (regarding last year). I posted the link back in the thread about what Pelissero said happened last year with Johnson. 

1 hour ago, RandyHolt said:

Is it wrong to get cold feet after seeing Ben ran Monty after telegraphing he was going run Monty and were easily stopped and forced to burn a season ending timeout?

Recency bias is a thing. Unless it goes against that other thing. Obsessing.

If you think Harris & Adams are going to make decisions based on either end of the spectrum you proposed (recency bias or obsession), which implies irrationality is at play…I assume you basically think we’re screwed with them at the helm?